My Inside Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckboi_88

Reaction score
HEres my lady shes 5months shes a lowrider kuz i dnt thnk she gonna get taller can anyone tell me hw long does she hav left r shes already ready for harvest

P1030993.JPG

P1030994.JPG

P1030995.JPG

P1030996.JPG

P1030998.JPG

P1030999.JPG

P1040004.JPG

P1040005.JPG

P1040006.JPG

sorry buddy she doesnt look ready to me...

how long is she under light everyday?

She's really only 5 MONTHS old? Don't you mean 5 weeks? :holysheep:

She's got a few weeks to a month at least left imho... I see pistils but your calyxes have a lot of development to go.

Happy Growing!:cool:

They definitely have some time left before they are finished. Did you purchase the seeds or get them from somebody reputable? They aren't lowriders if they are 5 monthis old. Lowriders were developed to flower under any type of light in approximately 2 months. If it were lowrider, it would be finished by now. Make sure to click on the resources tab at the top of the page and read, read, read! That will definitely answer most of the basic questions that you will have. They look really stretched to me. What type of lighting do you have it under? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

dirtyolsouth said:
She's really only 5 MONTHS old? Don't you mean 5 weeks? :holysheep:

She's got a few weeks to a month at least left imho... I see pistils but your calyxes have a lot of development to go.

Happy Growing!:cool:
SHES BEEEN GROWIN FRM THE BEGINING OF APRIL

well....I am thinking you got some time like a month or two. is the light far from her? I think mine in this budding stage is getting only about 8-10 hours outside...I really am not sure. Hard to see the whole plant. do you see any acutal buds yet or is everything still pistils? cause I dont see any buddage yet.

It "looks" to me like it has suffered severe light, nutrient deprivation.
Give us a li'l feedback on environmental conditions, see if I'm in the same ballpark as you.;)

I am thinking she needs the light closer but maybe I am wrong I cant tell how far away it is.

Hick said:
It "looks" to me like it has suffered severe light, nutrient deprivation.
Give us a li'l feedback on environmental conditions, see if I'm in the same ballpark as you.;)
WAT DO U MEAN SHE SUFFERS FRM SEVERE LIGHT

Latest posts

Back