my journey.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovedenugs

Reaction score
ok guys so far, i ran my little one straight into the ground lol, but i must say for me literally throwing a seed in soil and watering it and hopin for the best without any experience. i dont think i did 2 bad considering my setup and just put into flowering like 2weeks ago now and pretty sure im going to have a male, just from the looks of it. ill upload pics here in a few to let you guys see if im right. but so far have had fun watching it grow and learning about it. when i get better equipment i will do another grow. for now i think im done becuz its about pointless to try to grow with the set up i have.

here couple pics kinda bad pics but best my camera would allow

photo(5).JPG

photo(4).JPG

lovedenugs said:
here couple pics kinda bad pics but best my camera would allow

Need better focus or Im still high but think its focus yual gots macro on yur pic takin device? Here friend this might be helpin ya cause I knows yuar in a situation as yur pms be tellin me. Here check this here out pic one will be female and pic 2 ifin I can find good one will be male. Oh and never give up pilgrem half the fun is the learnt from the stumbles ;)

BWD

ty you guys very much for all mojo and info means alot:) i think it might still be a little to early to determine forsure but im thinking i have a female because the top has white in direct center but on lower nodes still no pistols yet.

Those are great pics that BWD posted. Mark this post so you can keep checking. Pistils usually show down a few nodes before they show on top. New growth can look like pistils.

hXXp://youtu.be/MP-3-ilESOw here is something for all of you :)

ok 95% sure its a male:/ o well i will only have to start over again :)
:icon_smile:

I always encourage people to plant at least 3 or 4 seeds to assure getting a female. It is just sad to take care of and love them for 6 weeks or so only to have them turn out male.

Yup like THG said be smart to crack double seed wanted for females cause its ussualy a 50/50 type outcome male to female ratio. ifin yual want 2 female plants crack 4 seeds yual sure to at least gets one fur sure unless yual let yur horseshoe over the door get to dusty. Good luck to ya pilgrem wish yual females to next crackin of seed ;)

BWD

ty guys and i might just take my grow outdoors my state isnt exactly perfect wheather for mj, but i have prime locations for my babies :) right nxt to huge pond :)

no beaver around these parts bwd :) so i should be good just gotta watch out for deer and rabbits, buddy told me deer lovedenugs lol :icon_smile:

ok thg i know pistols and balls show down a few nodes first but my top has seeds covering it, an nothing is really showing down at all have any idea why or has this happened to u before?

You can't possibly have seeds. My best guess would be that you have a male and are looking at pollen sacs.

lol u kno what i meant, n yea nutz everywhere! rippin it out like now.

Ifin yual got sacks dont be to "rippen" nothin out rough like pilgrem take garbage bag and gently put over the plant as easy as yual can and seal round pot bottom then 'Gently" takes it out then once yual good trails way from main plants and nobody round KILL IT SAVAGELY WITH EXSTREAM PREDEDUCE PILGREM! In my parts nobody hears the screams ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Ifin yual got sacks dont be to "rippen" nothin out rough like pilgrem take garbage bag and gently put over the plant as easy as yual can and seal round pot bottom then 'Gently" takes it out then once yual good trails way from main plants and nobody round KILL IT SAVAGELY WITH EXSTREAM PREDEDUCE PILGREM! In my parts nobody hears the screams ;)

BWD
lmao the dead is done bwd :eek:

Did ya tape it like I does ;)

Just yankin ankle pilgrem Im weird but aint that weired well I am but aint gunna admit to it ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back