my mini outdoor/indoor setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir.stackhouse

Reaction score
this is my outdoor/indoor set up its cheap and easy to make and its also compact i fit 32 in a closet good for soil use i also use this set up to pick my girls for my summer grow im thinking this could be turned into a hydro setup ive never did it would be nice

IMG_2628[1].jpg

IMG_2629[1].jpg

IMG_2633[1].jpg

IMG_2637[1].jpg

IMG_2638[1].jpg

IMG_2631[1].jpg

Ver nice...whats the indoor setup look like what lights? size area ect..ect.. and where did ya get those bottles ro? cool Idea for a drip system maybe...thanks for shareing:48:

Take care and be safe

Looks like a few of us are playing with 2 liters

this is my idea for a closet grow setup i call it a twinfour its just a two liter soda bottle with the top cut off and painted terracotta so sun wont kill the roots and well as the cage for all eight of the girls is just the create that holds the two liter bottles you can get them at any grocery store they let me have mine cause i bought eight.i know there are a few people out with a twinfour if so i would like to see it or any two liter grows out there i would like to see a hydro one:hubba:

IMG_2642[1].jpg

IMG_2643[1].jpg

IMG_2648[1].jpg

IMG_2654[1].jpg

IMG_2657[1].jpg

IMG_2656[1].jpg

IMG_2658[1].jpg

Are you cutting any holes in the 2 liters for drainage and air to get to the root zone?

4u2sm0ke said:
Ver nice...whats the indoor setup look like what lights? size area ect..ect.. and where did ya get those bottles ro? cool Idea for a drip system maybe...thanks for shareing:48:

Take care and be safe
no problem heres pic of my indoor i dont use any grow lights accept for a small florecent just to keep my girls from budding and to keep them from the out cold temps at night i bring them in around 3:30 pm or so put them under the light this setup can take a 400 hps easy the bottles are nothing but two liter bottles with the top cut off i have 32 plants in a 3 feet by to feet space in this pic i need 16 more two liter

IMG_2662[1].jpg

IMG_2663[1].jpg

Latest posts

Back