My New Grow on a new Forum.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankDAnna

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im new here to MJ passion but I see you guys have a very nice community going on.

I have 2 indoor grows under my belt, but this is going to be the the biggest/ most expensive yet.

I was looking for some input.

My Setup: In my walk-in closet. Under a 1000w HPS / MH digital light. A new drip system set for 10 little ladies.

I am wondering if anyone has used dyna-gro nutes and if anyone has any feedback on them. I am considering these because I cannot remember the nutes I used last time before I trashed the bottles =P

I ordered 20 White Widow feminised seeds, For what I feel was a steal @ $115 US for 10. The reason I chose these seeds are well because they are simply the best from what I hear.

Im unsure of the yield on these plants. If anyone has any idea how much I should expect from these please let me know!

Also, I was thinking of using MH for ved and HPS for flower. From what Ive heard the spectrums are different between the two and MH will be better for veg and HPS will be better for flower. Can anyone justify this for me?

I cant think of anything else atm but I appreciate all the help you guys can give.

I use floros for vedging, and i grow outside for the flower part. You can buy floros that will have the rest of the spectrum.
Good luck on Your grow and Welcome to the site.
tcbud

thx for that info, i could always pick up a few flouros to add for my veg stage.

anyone else have any thoughts?

FrankDAnna said:
Also, I was thinking of using MH for ved and HPS for flower. From what Ive heard the spectrums are different between the two and MH will be better for veg and HPS will be better for flower. Can anyone justify this for me?

I cant think of anything else atm but I appreciate all the help you guys can give.

First off, welcome to the site. It's a cool spot here.

Second, MH is great for veg, and of course HPS for flower. I was a staunch MH fan for vegging. I just recently replaced my MH with an equal wattage HPS, and my lumens increased. I was skeptical of HPS for veg at first, but found the HPS to maintain the tight internodal growth I like. The plant is also very green and healthy.

So I am a convert. I hate spending unecessary money in extra lighting, and paying more electric $ for less lumens per watt. I use HPS and nothing else. You will find that CFL's or MH are lower lumens for the same wattage. I am getting the best bang for my electrical buck by going HPS. Also no need to buy another rig or a conversion unit which is more $ anyway.

PB:)

Hey FDA,

I was just wondering where you purchased those seeds b/c i ordered WW from a site which came with 10 free seeds on the purchase and i also paid about 110. I was just wondering if the 10 free seeds were WW as well and mayb i ordered feminized which would be great cuz i have 10 nice plants rite now.

pot belly, thanks for your reply. also from what i hear the older your bulbs the less lumens per watt. i heard that MH gives a different spectrum than a HPS which is better for the veg stage.

I already have a digital switchable ballast and 1MH Bulb and 1 HPS bulb. So im thinking of seeing the difference between MH and HPS during veg.

Amon: this is where i got them. they were on special now they are 140 per 10 so i guess my deal was better than i thought. http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/white-widow-feminized.html

has anyone used these seeds before?
under a similar setup?
im looking for some yield averages, im expecting less since its more potent than the last ak47xbubbleberry.

and has anyone ever tried these dyna-gro, dyna-bloom nutes?

Hey FD - If you already have both lights, stick with your plan. What you hear is true about the diff spectrums in lights, and lumen degradation through its life.

Good luck with your grow.....The other questions are for others here.

PB:)

has anyone got some yield averages on these feminised white widows?

Latest posts

Back