My new perpetual grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockymtnbuds

Reaction score
I stopped growing indoors 5 years ago when I came way to close to checking out. My daughter and son in law salvaged my flower room and got harvest done but I ended up losing my veg and all my moms. The next spring when I was doing better I reverted to outdoors. Well the rippers got to be to much to deal with so this year it’s back inside.
I almost feel like I should be posting this in the newbie forum the way things started. I encountered deficiencies and some kind of little white creepy crawlers I hadn’t seen before. I had a big tray of seed plants that got taken out and it’s taken time to dial in the flower room again. First 2 harvests we’re pretty sad.
We’ve turned a corner and things are looking better except for the mismarked plants in flower. They’re supposed to be Lemon Haze but these are columnar plants and look nothing like my previous runs with LH. We’ll see whats what in 6-7 weeks. I also have a couple of C99 clones that I didn’t think would ever see the flower room but they’ve come a long way.
Today I have cause for celebration. All of my Casey Jones cuts have roots and are the picture of health. I have Strawberry Hill and C99 x DTHF seeds I put in rapid rooters last week and all have broke ground as of today. Big relief since these were the last seeds of both strains. I also have some Red Cheese and Strawberry OG clones in the veg and they are doing much better than my first attempt.
I’m hoping by documenting this it will helps me spot anything I’m doing wrong going forward. No pix to share yet cuz I’ve been to embarrassed to take any. I’ll take some pix soon.

d. No pix to share yet cuz I’ve been to embarrassed to take any.

Paaaaleeeze! I could show you some ugly plant pictures, what matters is how they end up and what you are able to do with them.

We all have had some ugly plants, embarrassing ones, but we all have that in common, I bet, so please don't be embarrassed.

I’m at a loss as to what I have in the flower room. These are from seed and supposed to be Lemon Haze. It’s painfully obvious that this isn’t the case. I’ve run Lemon Haze indoors and out and it’s always been a tall stretchy plant with plenty of side branches. These are just beginning to smell and it’s an extremely sweet lemon aroma.
These are under a 1k hps and they haven’t even doubled since going in to flower. Sorry for the crappy pic.
91337E4F-D59C-4738-8D58-AA1AD431DF61.jpeg

I called Loran to see if he had any columnar plants like this and he couldn’t recall any. He’s as confused as I am.
There aren’t many branches on my Casey Jones mother after all the cuts I took but she’s moving downstairs today, I need the space in my veg for the new stuff.

Don't feel bad, I just discovered that my vent line (6 inch flex pipe leading outside) was clogged with fiberglass insulation from the time I pickled the room last grow, I opened up and everything was running for weeks, with no air exchange, Doh! No wonder I am seeing The PM now, Talk about stupid,

Wow, Roster, I missed some action while I was gone. Yes, I'm with Pute, how are they looking today? Do you wash your harvests? When I got WPM is when I started.

Latest posts

Back