my new setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazdad777

Reaction score
been working on this for about 2 months now kinda hard wth a shitty bck and knees. anyways split my moms garage in half built 2 rooms...went with 2 1000w got 6inch fans pulling and blowing..got my fresh air in carbon out and my lights seprate. a nice t5 for the moms and clones. I will ad one more t5 soon..got the big boy hydro ebb flow system off ebay..love it so far can add up to 18 buckets..so here we go ill keep u posted on my progress threw this thread and thanks for lookin

037 (640x478).jpg

039 (478x640).jpg

040 (478x640).jpg

042 (478x640).jpg

036 (478x640).jpg

Looking good....I would get that T5 down closer on the plants. I keep mine about 2-3 inches off the tops. jmo. Good luck and green mojo with the new space.

Looks good. Makes me want to dust off my old ebb system. It can seriously bang out some huge plants in those little buckets. Just be careful, the growth rates are fast and can quickly overtake your area. Not to mention the roots will grow down the tubes. Couple things I changed,

I upgraded the water line to a larger diameter so the buckets fill and drain faster. I also screened off the inside of the buckets so the roots won't grow down the lines. Lastly, a digital PPM/PH meter for that reservoir is ideal as you can take one peek and see where its sitting. Easy to adjust also. Little spendy, but well worth it in time and effort saved.

I tell ya a trick that works well for me; move the cloner away from the direct light of the T5 and place the vegging plants under it. When you take clones, they will root faster when they have lower levels of light(just enough to keep them alive while the rooting hormones take over). Then when the rooting is well under way and the clones begin to grow again, its time to feed them a little and move them back under the stronger light. :)

thanks for the advice ...I can use all the tricks and tips u want to throw at me I love fresh info...and I will lower my t5 a little and see how it works..and will try tht with my clones the go around thanks again..much appr..:D

You are wasting most of that T5 light. You need reflective walls of some kind to bounce that light back to the plants. They are looking stretchy6 now and it will only get worse.

The same will go when flowering. With 2 1000W lights, you have enough light for about 50-60 sq ft. It appears that your space is quite a bit larger than that.

I see that the Carbon filter ( cleaning the smell ) is going out up into the ceil, why put the end out of the room, can't ya just clean the air in the Grow room, it self

Latest posts

Back