My seeds are coming, my seeds are coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with them & your grow.

It's a lot of fun watching them take root & thrive.
Not to mention the 'payoff' at harvest

theyorker said:
Only if you have a really good voice. :D

Well, maybe I shouldn't try it. Even my toddler tells me to shhhhhhh.

:eek:

------------------------------------------

Okay...I got them germinating. 3 seeds of each. Surely I am bound to get atleast 1 female.

Tomorrow I'll go get some pots and soil.

So do you guys mean I just can't toss it in the dirt outside and grow a nice crop???

LOL.

WOOHOO.....good luck good luck...i say a wee prayer to help you along :D

friends.jpg

I had the durban poison seeds crack and start to show root, then they never did anything. I would germ all 10 and take your chances with a couple if you get lucky enough to have a couple grow.

My NL x Shiva from nirvana through seed botique are growing awesome!

I am amazed how fast they grow.

Ok, I just went to go peek at my seeds....

All 3 of the misty have cracked and I see a teeny white root popping out. :)

The bonus seeds haven't done jack...lol.

lol nice, congrats with your germies!.. give it some time and you should see some crackage!

the durban will crack.....don't get excited....

mine did not grow. I'm going to throw the rest of my durban seed in germ and add super thrive to see if it makes a difference on the next go around.

My northern lights are doing way to well to abandon for free seed right now!

Its kinda weird the seed i paid for is doing incredible...the free seed they provided is just sh1t. you would think there would be some consistency...for marketing sake and all.

It makes me think...sheesh....i hope my next order I PAY FOR isn't as bad as this free seed. I don't think they should provide if its crap. and they know if it is or it wouldn't be free.

Latest posts

Back