N-Caged Grow, Outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tc :ciao:

I have read from page 1, wow do new Moms worry too much :p

~EWE 2 Kush~ Very VERY body stone, too much and you pass out, just a warning spoken from knowledge.

Great garden you have in the throes of future explosions of growth.

Some years are daily sunshine, some years are grey, damp and cool, some years are a mixture.

You and I both work with Nature, she says her wrath and we work with what she allows us.

It's just the way it is, and to be truthful, we would have it no other way ;)

I have already had the first harvest of the year from my F2 Auto's, harvest 2 is a couple of weeks away.

We are experiencing wet cool days after 5-6 ish weeks of good weather, no end to this pattern is forcast for a couple of weeks, so will start the 3rd harvest plants in a week or 2 to get a head start, I also have 4 big girls on the go, 1 Purple Frosting, 1 Greenhouse 'The Church', 1 Bluemoonshine cross with something I cannot think of right this moment and a White Rhino.

I always grow a White Rhino, for some strange reason it is that plant that gets me to the special place.

We are all different I guess, so what floats my boat will not float anothers, and what floats theirs will sink mine.

All the chairs, milk crates, wooden boxes and stools have been taken, where can I sit?

Good to see you are growing.

:peace:

wow, your growth over past two weeks has really taken off.:) i grew some of those purple frostings hie is doing, and had many many colas bigger than my legs.:hubba: . very large colas...

hows your weather out there? 100 here.:eek: hope it dont hurt my plants!

you're garden is gonna be majestic this season...peace...

So good to see both of you, HIE and Irish, you too Bombbudpuffa.

Today our weather is back to normal, hitting a 90's out there. Irish I don't think the hundreds will harm your plants, just make sure they get lots to drink if the soil dries are my words of over warm wisdom.

HIE, I am so glad to hear here from you. And also glad to hear the U2 Kush will stand up to a "Couch Lock" description. I knew nothing of it when I got it beyond the word Kush in it's name. Glad to hear your harvests are coming and going in order. I am beginning to wonder what order my girls will finish. As most of them are Kush strains, I am wondering if they will all come in at once. I understand how you feel about the White Rhino, I am most fond of the NorthernLights myself.

What with all this odd rain this summer, I am gonna be pleased if we get odd weather for the fall. A hot Indian Summer will be fine by me. Hold the Rain and Frost back till the end of October is my wish at this point. I truly want to see the Pineapple Cindy 99 finish.

Pictures in a day or two...

Thanks for dropping by to gander at the girls.

Weekly Update​

As for my wondering who will finish first.....I can now say, after this week, who is gonna flower first. The Pineapple Cindy 99, Cherry AK 47 will be first in flower, IMO. Most all the plants are starting "the stretch" and are alternating nicely.

The Diesel is amazing me how fast it is growing. It was the smallest plant in the garden just a few short weeks ago. Now it is bigger than the U2 Kush and the Pre 98 Bubba. The Bubba does have more bud sites, but dang, the Diesel does not look ready to stop putting on mass.

I am really happy with the Urkel. If I had longer time outside with warm weather, I think I would LST more plants. I did a Flo a couple years ago with LST and I got some amazing long tops from those little clones.

The week went by well, we have low 90f's daily. The Quail are not going into the garden this year, I have seen sign of them that they walk right by it. The Grass Hoppers are getting bigger now, killed a green one almost an inch long this morning. They don't eat much, but do make holes in the leaves when they do decide to dine. I can live with a bit of that.

Thanks for stopping in friends and neighbors, comment or not it is nice to know someone is watching. :D

1. U2 Kush in white pots, LVPK terra cotta pot.
2. Northern Lights
3. Diesel
4. Urkel in foreground, Pre 98 Bubba to back to left.
5. 2 Pineapple Cindy 99, the smaller of the two has almost caught up. Gonna be a major producer if they can finish.

U2 LV D.jpg

NL.jpg

diesel.jpg

Urkel bubba.jpg

cindy's.jpg

Find here a closer look at the tops around the garden.

1. U2 Kush
2. 87 Northern Lights
3. Bubble Gum
4. AK 47
5. Grand Queen Purple (a kush)
6. Pineapple Cindy 99
7. Urkel, left is Bubba and behind is Cherry AK 47

Again, looking around the garden, the AK 47 and the Cindy seem to be developing the most bud sites. They also being more bushy than the other plants who are more in line with the un-topped conical look of Christmas Trees. The Urkel we know have four little plants in there....or was it three? And they are just busy busy growing faster than the rest it seems each day, it seems. :D

The plants look so much lighter green in the full sun. I will be giving them an extra dose of the Grow Big by FF, to see if we can darken them up some. I did not feed the nitrogen nutes last week, as I felt the Age Old Bloom would make up for it. Now I wonder if I should have gone ahead and fed them the Grow Big in any case. Ah well.

Thanks for stopping in all. Regular update coming in a few days.

U2 kush alt.jpg

NL alt.jpg

bubble alt.jpg

AK 47 alt.jpg

grand queen purple alt.jpg

cindy alt.jpg

Urkel alt.jpg

Outside growers make me so jealous. Plants are always healthier outside and I wish I could take advantage:). Great growing tc!

Saturday July 30

1. The white U2 Kush, LVPK and tried to show the Diesel behind her, but they all kinda run together.
2. 87 NL. Totally pre historic looking, such weird leaves. A frog is living in that plant, I have seen him twice.
3. 2 Pineapple Cindy 99, the smaller has caught up to the bigger one.
4. Grand Queen Purple, the two that were lightening up have now been nuted back to a nice dark green. Hungry girls those.
5. The Urkel Group, to their left closest is the Bubblegum and the Bubba is right behind the Bubblegum, back line is Cherry AK 47.

The Cherry AK 47 are reminding me of the NortherLights I grew a couple years ago, nice bushes that put on a heck of a lot of bud sites. I am thinking from the look of the Cindy's that I may get a pound from those two plants.

Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping in. :D

Weather this last week, 100f - 104f. Cooling this week to high 90's.

white U2, LVPK n Diesel.jpg

87 NL.jpg

Pineapple Cindy 99.jpg

Grand Queen Purple, (kush).jpg

Urkel, BG, Bubba, AK behind.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! :aok:

You folks are gonna have sore hands and backs for weeks after trimming all that stuff. :holysheep: Too bad we can't have a good old fashioned "Trimmin' Party" to help you out when it comes time! But I'm afraid there would be more token' than trimmin'. :fly:

Wishing you perfect weather for the remainder of your season!

~Wolfie

Weekly Update

It has been a good week, weather has held mid 90f's. Staying at the high 50f's overnight. That over night temp is the one that I personally think affects growth the most. As soon as we get it near the high fifties, the plants just seem to take off.

Here we have:

1. U2 Kush, LVPK, and across from them to the right, Pineapple Cindy 99.
2. Diesel, real close to as tall as the LVPK now.
3. 87 NorthernLights
4. Pre 98 Bubba
5. Indiana Bubblegum left, Urkel center, behind Cherry AK 47. We moved the Urkle closer to the bubblegum due to the fact that I couldn't walk around it without seriously brushing up against the Grand Queen Purple across the path from it. Had to be done. The Urkel is also just about as tall as the Bubba now too, amazing.

There is one thing, that I am gonna do today in this post. I am gonna have the pleasure of saying.......
The Cherry AK 47 is now Officially in Flower. I do this because 1. I see the cluster of pistels where they should be. 2. I will start my count of days in flower on this date for this strain. And 3. Since I AM Queen of the Garden, I can. :D

Thanks for stopping in all and let the sun shine!

white u2 lvpk cindy.jpg

diesel.jpg

NL.jpg

bubba.jpg

Bubblegum Urkle AK.jpg

Very Very Very nice Queen, nothing makes em grow like some good old Sunshine.

I just wanna live in there, you would bring me coffee right?
So wonderful.

Interesting what you said about temps. Our low last night was 68 I think. It finally got hot here. I love your grows almost as much as mine.

Latest posts

Back