N-Caged Grow, Outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tcbud said:
All Buff Males aside....as there are none in my garden.....
No Males here 4u, well..one, the Mr. Tcbud is home early today. :hubba:

Have a good weekend all!

I have an opportunity to get a granddaddy purple, should I ? what is it like? Have a great weekend TC! Enjoy those beautiful plants.

Wow TC, I am soooooo jealous. Those are gonna be some tasty puffin'.

98px-TuftedPuffin.jpeg

Rosebud said:
I have an opportunity to get a granddaddy purple, should I ? what is it like? Have a great weekend TC! Enjoy those beautiful plants.

Growing one now, long story, clipped early buds off it from pre flower and now it just showed pistils on the new, re-veg growth. About 5 or 6 days drying now, just paper bagged em. Will report after the smoke ;)

Rosebud said:
Rose, was just talking to Mr Tcbud yesterday about how these Grand Queen Purple resemble the GDP we grew two years ago. Last year, at harvest, I said I wouldn't have a garden without the GDP again, yet here we are with no GDP. This is what I got to tell you bout GDP, Rose, I am still smoking some from 2 years ago, it was that good! It is a hard hitter, couch lock high, if you let it go really long. Most of mine did not purple up tho, except one plant I left out long time in the fall, wheeling it in and out on really cold nights. It went Neon Purple, it was amazing to look at. I think next year, we will have a GDP, if only one. I would get it Rose, just to try if nothing else. It is a deep hash type tasting smoke. Mr Tcbud doesn't get any more of mine, I am toking it occasionally. He still cant smoke, is why Im not sharing, :rolleyes: .

Welcome to the N-Caged Grow new posters! And welcome to an good friend, Old Hippy, glad to see you back. :D Update with pics this evening or Sunday morning.

Rose, I have this pic of the GDP, the one I mentioned that purpled. It was a BPOM winner in October 09. :D This is the plant that was such a hard hitter. I do recommend you try it.

bpom 10:09 winner MP GDP.jpg

tcbud said:
Rose, was just talking to Mr Tcbud yesterday about how these Grand Queen Purple resemble the GDP we grew two years ago. Last year, at harvest, I said I wouldn't have a garden without the GDP again, yet here we are with no GDP. This is what I got to tell you bout GDP, Rose, I am still smoking some from 2 years ago, it was that good! It is a hard hitter, couch lock high, if you let it go really long. Most of mine did not purple up tho, except one plant I left out long time in the fall, wheeling it in and out on really cold nights. It went Neon Purple, it was amazing to look at. I think next year, we will have a GDP, if only one. I would get it Rose, just to try if nothing else. It is a deep hash type tasting smoke. Mr Tcbud doesn't get any more of mine, I am toking it occasionally. He still cant smoke, is why Im not sharing, :rolleyes: .

Welcome to the N-Caged Grow new posters! And welcome to an good friend, Old Hippy, glad to see you back. :D Update with pics this evening or Sunday morning.

You may find Urkle to be a more than adequate replacement ;)

I think I read urkle was a parent?

Thank you TC, I will get one now. Yours was just beautiful. I don't really have couch lock yet so I need one.

This Evening's Update:

1. A view from the stool, right is GQP, back fence is AK 47, left Urkle.
2. Owl is back, the quail are back too. U2 Kush behind Owl.
3. Grand Queen Purple in all her glory.
4. Urkle, LST'd, bud sites everywhere.
5. 2 Pineapple Cindy's, sitting on a raised bed.

Tomorrow, my first entry in the BPOM for N-Caged Grow 2011. :D

view from the stool.jpg

Owls back.jpg

GQP.jpg

Urkel.jpg

2 Cindy's.jpg

I don't know what is prettier, the Queen or urkle. Just lovely TC.

Two more from last night.

1. The Cherry AK 47
2. The 87 Northern Lights, not in bloom yet.

I am calling the Urkle and Grand Queen Purple in bloom, starting their count yesterday. The NL is the final hold out. I need to check the Cindy, oops, I think she is holding out too.

Rose, the Urkle are four plants, all bunched together and LST'd. They sure did fill up the smart pot. They look so lush all bunched up.

Colorado, I agree, as the flowers come on the plants are still so green and healthy looking. I do like them in bud too, dont get me wrong, it is just....they get so worn out looking as their leaves yellow and fall off during bloom.

Cherry AK 47.jpg

87 NL.jpg

Isn't that weird how they were so in a rush to flower in the crappy weather of spring, but when it counts, they hold out?

I know NV, I have never had a plant or plants, that have gone past the 15th of August to start flowering. Hope that NL is quick like it's reputation says it is. We got Eight Weeks maybe nine now for flowering till harvest. I got the Cha Ching in the offing for Resin Production, will start that in a couple weeks. I sure am glad those AK started early.

Thanks for looking in Everyone!

Lookin like a GREAT year for ya TC! Very healthy lookin plants girl!:hubba:

Weekly Update

1. LVPK those tops are looking great.
2. Northern Lights, this one I expect the most stretch from now.
3. The 2 Pineapple Cindy's. The back one is right at 5' right now. The biggest plant in the garden Height Wise.
4. Diesel
5. The 4 Grand Queen Purple, Tallest at 4' 7".
6. Cherry AK 47, massive amounts of buds on these plants.
7. Pre 98 Bubba, this is the smallest plant in the Garden, tho with more buds than the U2 plants.
8. A Grand Queen Purple top, they are all gonna have hefty Kola's.
9. The First Sighting of the Trichs. TA DA, on the Bubba.

If the pics are not in order, check out the tags on them. I put them in one way, but seems they are not in the same order on the list below.

The Plant I am happiest about this week is the 87 Northern Lights. She is now in flower and I am so happy. That does it, the whole garden is now a flowering and stretching. :D

Thanks for stopping in Ya All.

back Cindy 5'.jpg

LVPK.jpg

diesel.jpg

NL.jpg

4 Queens 5'.jpg

Cherry AK 47.jpg

Lil' Bubba.jpg

GQP.jpg

Bubba trichs.jpg

Latest posts

Back