N-Caged Grow, Outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cherry AK 47, Officially in Flower.

Update for August 5th on the previous page.

Of course Rose, I would bring you English Tea with biscuits if you liked, or little sandwiches made from cucumbers with no crust if you like. You would want to come inside tho once it hit the 90's out there.

AK flower.jpg

Beautiful!!! Yours and 4u's grows are the top inspiration for me! Keep up the great work!

Today the Cage gets a new look. Added all along the South face is five feet of framed in area. Mr Tcbud put this up yesterday, as the plants were getting pretty cramped in the Cage. The U2 especially were pushing so hard against the chicken wire, they just had to have more room. So with a walk thru the new garden:

1. From coming into the gate, still looks crowded, Urkel has been scooted to the left.
2. Taken from the same end as above, east side looking west, the U2 look nice and can breath now in their white pots.
3. The Cherry AK 47 getting more room, I can now take a pic of one plant.
4. Pineapple Cindy, they are now where the U2 up on the raised bed.
5. The full Cage, including the addition. NV, note the closest corner plant. The Pre 98 Bubba in the far left corner. 5' x 25'.

Now they can have a bit more room to develop those flowers!

new path Urkel.jpg

Addition, white U2.jpg

Cherry AK 47.jpg

Pineapple Cindy 99.jpg

New Garden.jpg

Nice work Mr. tc!!

Well, this looks to be a garden proper ;) Sheesh, gonna be some rightious smells comin' outta this place.. Wish I could offer and extra pair of scissors.. Y'all gonna have yer hands full ;)

Any of the corners got that crazy NL by any chance? :D

tcbud, do you have friends that come over all the time. Cause I wish I was your friend. I would love to just sit and take care of all the girls. Really nice man. Top notch. Peace Brother!

Below find two portraits of the Crazy 87 Northern Lights as requested.

1. North East Face
2. South West Face

:hubba:

NL 1.jpg

NL 2.jpg

They look the same size to me, are they? No i think the south west is bigger?

Both are the same plant Rose, just from different points of view.

Yesterday, 8/7 Pre 98 Bubba officially in flower! So says me.

Both are the same plant Rose, just from different points of view.

:rofl:

RoseBud been smokeing a bit too much that Train wreck:giggle:

Awesome Cage grow this year tc..keep up the great work..and slide this :48:to Hubby if he can partake

:watchplant:..I cant wait to get home and see me girls..its been 8 days

Does 4u have a hubby or a wifie? Not that it matters, but it says male grower.

powerplanter said:
Does 4u have a hubby or a wifie? Not that it matters, but it says male grower.

4u likes to pose in the buff with freshly harvested plants.... We know what 4u is, but might be more entertaining to watch this play out for a minute ... :eek:

nvthis said:
4u likes to pose in the buff with freshly harvested plants.... We know what 4u is, but might be more entertaining to watch this play out for a minute ... :eek:
ok....ewwwwwwwwwwww! man iwanna party with TC!

4u, no hubby can not partake, he isn't even in the building, day or night around here. Comes home weekends and catches up on all the TV he missed during the week, feed him up good and back he goes. I have been smoking some lately....sure is nice. When you get home, your girls are gonna surprise the heck out of you, how much they done while you been gone.

Irish, Outdoor cant be a bad word around here. It is just hot hot hot out there, so in the afternoon, I guess it can be a bad word (he ll).

EWWWWW is right Chef, I have a male at my house on weekends and takes some getting used to seeing him in that buffed state.

Powerplanter, 4u does grow males, just for pollen tho. Unless he's been smoking them without telling us.

Good Morning Rose.

tcbud said:
Powerplanter, 4u does grow males, just for pollen tho. Unless he's been smoking them without telling us.

Uh oh...

Hope he didn't git hiself addicted to that DP WW....:doh:

tcbud said:
EWWWWW is right Chef, I gone a male at my house on weekends and takes some getting used to seeing him in that buffed state.

Good Morning Rose.
ok eew...no wait.....oh ok ewwwwwwwwwwwww

All Buff Males aside....as there are none in my garden.....

I am calling the Garden in Flower, ALL except the Cindy 99, the Grand Queen Purple, and the 87 Northern Lights. I give them five more days to get their pistils on or they get YANKED!......not. Silly plants need to get going and get in flower tho. The days of October are coming on fast now.

One observation, the Grand Queen Purple is very like the Grand Daddy Purple I have grown, in shape that is. I am wondering if they have similar genetics. Anyone ever heard of Grand Queen Purple?

:ciao: tcbud

I havent heard of it but Im sure you will give us all an accurate grow report..how did yahave males? I thaught all your caged plants was Female:confused:

take care and be safe
:48:

Latest posts

Back