Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Nameless!!!!

imsoborednow

Reaction score
Waaassssuuuuupppppp! Guys Here we have a first cross to my knowledge, Orange bud/sensi skunk/afghan1. Hopefully low in odour through flowering and veg. Looking for a name for this little princess. IDEAS? Not much to look at today but will keep you posted weekly. This one could take the indoor market to new heights. WADDYATHINK? Here 1 week into grow. lol.

osa wk1.jpg

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up imsoborednow. That sounds like a nice cross. Did you do it yourself? Sounds like it's gonna be a smelly so i say we call her STINK FINGER. :D

imsoborednow

Reaction score
I like it ! But hey brother grunt why do you say smelly, I thought these would be less, how should I say.... perfumed!.....lol

Insane

Reaction score
The skunk crossed into that strain will most likely produce a lot of smell nearing the end of veg/during flowering. Skunk strains are renowned for...well...being skunky ;)

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
yup gotta love a skunk ;) plants lookng good so far :)

imsoborednow

Reaction score
Nice point Insane, got these seeds from a friend who reckons the plants dont smell all that much until harvest.....we ll see....cos I grow indoors (in soil) in 1m sq I dont have alot of room (maybe 4-6 plants only),dont want toooooooooo smelly, but hey thats the res. right? So is it smellier the better the bud? (these will be my 3rd grow).

imsoborednow

Reaction score
About time we had an up-date on STINK FINGER.
First time cross now at 15 days , Some deformitiy in leaves other from that OK........ Watcha fink?

stink1.jpg

stink2.jpg

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Stink Finger is looking great man. She is looking on the mutated side but looking great. I had a Durban Poison x Skunk #1 that started out a mutant and now she looks as normal as ever. Be sure to keep us updated.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
i'm with Bro....shes looking just fine ....very happy looking :cool:

Latest posts