Need a little help sexing plants please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well all i will be harvesting Saturday night. The girls are doing great. I look forward to sharing with you all the progress once i start my next grow. This has been an amazing and exciting time. I have made pelt y of mistakes. but looks like i will have between 3 and 5 pounds off of 15 plants. not bad for my first grow.

yes dry weight i should have 3 min 5 max. they have really put on the weight and sugar and starting to turn amber i have gotten dry weight so far 6 oz from popcorn off the bottom and a few branches that broke and i could not save. it is really a sea of green in the house. worried like all get out right now we had a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad thunder storm come thru and humidity is thru the roof right now. had golf ball size hail and 101 temp. so far so good but i am worried. did not pull the tarp tonight have fans going overtime to keep temp and humidity down.

It is stupid hot. I wish it would rain. If we get your hail, i will be upset, although my grow is just in veg now. We have high winds today but it is a low of 78 last night...that is not a low.

Sounds like your doing all you can for air. keep it up.

Rose
Tried to send you a pm but it wont go through right now. ya it is way to hot and i am worried about bud rot have not seen any at all yet but am concerned. putting an AC unit in the drying room to regulate the temp. will hang dry the full plants for 7 to 14 days. plan to take all fan leaf off after we cut each plant leaving the stalk and buds on then do a quick trim after maybe 7 days and a final trim manacure after the 10 to 14 days. whats your thought on this? i think most of this crop will go to oil if i can ever get the pm to send i will explain why.

Beautiful.

What browser do you use? Some of us are having problems. I use google chrome.

So I don't know how you want to cure your meds but when I harvest, not that that is the only way, i take all the fan leaves and trim everything and then hang. I know some people do it the way I guess you are doing it. Only I think they remove the fan leaves and then dry and go trim up the colas.

Thanks for the advice i trimmed a bunch of fan leaves i will go in and trim more.. thank you rose your the best.

Hey Cherry, I have gotten about 7 pm's from you that I have responded to. So.. are you having trouble sending pms because the site is slow?

Have you got any of my responses?

This is going to be a very fun harvest for you. Enjoy.

I like handling the pot while wet. I don't like to trim dry, but i have a good friend that takes the fan leaves then hangs everything only to go back and clean up the rest after dry. That sounds icky and dusty to me. Maybe his is cleaner than mine. we have dust and I bet you do too Cherry.

Thanks Rose
Yes my stupid computer kept sending the same msg i did get your pm and will respond to it lol

i was jut taught by my friends down south to dry and then trim as thy say it gives better flavor and taste but its 6 of one half a dozen of the other lol.

ok i just responded to one of your PM and it said try sending again later i wont send it again unless you say you didn't get it :)

total weight dried 6.6lbs not to shabby for a first grow. sending off for testing will let you know what i get back

one of my smallest plants what my biggest producer i averaged about 6 oz a plant but had a 9.8 9.9 and a 9.7 as well.

Holy cow, not too shabby. I have never heard of that kind of results for a first grow. How many plants? 6 pounds? i didn' t get that outdoors last year. wow.

Holy cow, not too shabby. I have never heard of that kind of results for a first grow. How many plants? 6 pounds? i didn' t get that outdoors last year. wow.

6.6 Lbs off of 15 plants in a light dep grow outside. poped the seeds in late jan put them in the ground in may and harvested the 11th of july. i am stoked it is turning out to be a very stony mellow high we where all sitting around trimming and passed the pipe everyone took 2 hits and withing 5 min no one was talking lol the oil is amazing as well been told its the best i have made to date so i am super happy.

i can email you and explain how i did it if you want it was all done in an 8x14 redneck green house style grow.

Cherry

doing a test for my mentor in cali next grow in the same area putting 37 plants and see if the end result is more or less weight. if its less then next year i will limit to 15 and build 3 houses to grow in. one will be an oil crop the other two will be flower crops.

Latest posts

Back