Need a little help sexing plants please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad your girls are happy. They bulk up so much the last couple of weeks of flower. You will be shocked, they will double from now. Glad you got your scope, pretty fun to see that huh. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Rose. This is becoming a very exciting time. How do the tricombs i took pics of look to you? i have seen pictures before but never seen them in real life. do they look like they are starting to turn milky yet?
Thanks

It did look like a few, but you don't want them to turn this soon. They have a lot of bulking up to do. You don't want to take anything too early.

Ok thank you i have been told it is a 6 week finisher and the cherry d is also known to be a little bit larfy. i agree it needs to bulk up i am adding molasses as of this feeding and plan to flush with the molasses. i am going to add some money to my amazon account and buy that book you recommended to me i found it last night and just need to add a little bit of money on my account to get it. i think it is $17 for the book on my kindle.

I have never grown a 6 week finisher in my life. I don't think there is such a plant. Patience is the very hardest part of the first grow.

Has anyone ever had a six week finisher ever???

LOL yes i am no DR i have no patience :) i was thinking th same thing when i was told that but they are also in norther cali with much better light but i am thinking 3 weeks left min on the girls.

Can you tell i worked for a doctor for 20 years...patients... so sorry LOLOLOL

LOL nice... It is supposed to be extremely hot this week end like 110 may have to add the ac unit in to keep them cool?!?!? just an idea

why yes we are. It is going to be so stupid hot for June.. It is usually rainy in june for a bit. yikes...could be a loooong summer.

yes it is i cant believe how hot it is going to be... its good for bulking up but its going to stress out the plants i think... i am trying to figure out a way to keep my outdoor cooler. any ideas??

We could mulch the ground with straw but keep your eye on it for a hideout for bugs. I figure i will water 2-3 times a day. I guess i won't be going anywhere for a while.. I am pouting.

Ok ya i am going to open the top of my dep house up and see if that helps as well.

Its like a greenhouse. I use a black and white tarp and pull it every night at 630 and take the tarp off every morning at 730 it tricks the girls into thinking that it is fall and i will get this crop and then second crop in the fall.

well aren't you looking good in there!!! This is the fun part, enjoy.

well thank you. they are getting heavy i have been teining them up every day next time i need to put a cage around them i think. i have a friend that got me a bunch of new clones. all high CBD strains. i am excited. will start to set up my next grow blog for everyone to see. the heat has really packed on the resin on the girls. its amazing. the tricombs are still mostly clear so have a good week to two weeks left.

Latest posts

Back