Need a little help sexing plants please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want you to think i am yelling at you but DON't mist plants in flower. Just don't.

Next time you have a really windy day and they will dry off quickly, rinse that off. But only if they can dry.

Lol yes dear :) I don't think your yelling at me that's why I ask these things I'm a newb for sure just wanted to make sure it was not mold..

Yes, dear? You sound like my son.. He says that to me to irritate me. LOL.. You are doing great. My husband doesn't say yes dear... lol

No no not ment to be rude at all just being funny like a scolded child ha ha.. I really apreciate all the help. I was worried they where starting to mold on Me.

I knew you weren't being rude. Where you foliar feeding? what is that stuff?

Yes i was trying to floral feed with snow storm ultra and Chrystal burst it is a turp and Crystal builder supposed to give more THC and tricombe growth. Just smoked some of the smaller bud off the bottom it is way preme but had to trim up for air flow and even preme its got good flavor and i got a slight buzz so the tops should be great. my freind in cali is thinking that it may be the start of powder mildew i am going to the store getting more fans and looked up a apple cider vinegar wash that is supposed to help to get rid of it..

Hey Cherry,

Check the underside of those leaves for black bug ****. I think it is what you sprayed on the plants but we need to be sure. If vinegar took care of PM we wouldn't have it. Don't spray anything else til we know what you are dealing with.

I don't like to spray my plants in flower at all. And I have no humidity like most do. Also, i know you didn't ask, but I wish you could read more...like Marijuana Botany by Clark. We don't need all those bottles of magic. If grown well, meaning giving the nutrients it needs and the air and lights a bottle of something to make more thc or trichombs is a waste of money in my not so humble opinion.
I would like to see the studies that prove something in a bottle can do that. Just trying to save you some money.

Let me know what the underside of the leaves are showing please. Thanks Cherry.

Nope no bug **** :) i put three wall mount fans in for circulation just had one before now have 3 for good air flow.

Like i said this is my first time. I have grow allot of gardens and have a natural green thumb when it comes to tomatoes. so figured would give this a try plus you know as well as i do that MJ is not cheap so if i can grow my own then why not..

I will look that that book ad defiantly read it i appreciate the help
CD

View attachment 20150613_162316.jpg

View attachment 20150613_150329.jpg

Do you have an eye piece yet? One like this? [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AQAANDS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00[/ame]

I just ordered 4 more of these as i seem to be a stoner and misplace them. try a little spit on your finger and see if those white marks come off easily or if they feel more ingrained in the leaf..
If you feel i am stalking you, i will back off a little, but I do see your green thumb and there just isn't much that is more fun then growing good pot. It costs to grow and it costs to buy but I guarantee your home grown will be better.

great you put in more fans. can never have too much. Did you trim up the bottoms of the plants?

Yes I trimmed up the bottoms about 6 to 8 in up and I tried washing it off and it didn't seem to want to wash off not a good sign I assume.

No no I like that your helping me don't feel at all like your stalking me I apreciate the feedback and the help and the scolding lol.

Yes it's alwayse better when you grow it yourself. I got 498lbs of tomatoes off of 6 plants last year and this year I didn't get a single one planted ha ha..

I don't have an eye pice but I will get one. My buddy who has grown similar stuff said I have 3-4 weeks left. So I need to get something to see the tricombes.

I really apreciate the help.

Powdery mildew will wash off when rubbed but you can see a residual dark spot where the mildew(fungus) was.

That also could be thrip damage. get your eye piece sooner than later. You need to catch whatever that is early. Did it come right after you sprayed?

My eye piece will be here on the 17th. what is thrip damage? it is only on a few of the plants towards the back of the dep house and ya it only cam up after i sprayed.

I am sorry to say that looks like powdery mildew. I really hope I am wrong. So I would pull out all the plants affected and pull of the worst leaves and burn them, don't jus toss them to compost or in the garbage. Bag them first so you don't spread more spores around. Then you are going to need to treat it. I am organic so I use SNS products.

Had a friend from the local store come take a look they think its the residual from the pray. gave me some stuff to combat it if it is mildew and we put it on last night and they look allot better today. it has not spread at all so that is good.

Be aware of "people from the store". Most of them don't actually grow--they are salespeople first and foremost. If it does not rub off, I highly doubt that it is residue from the spray. Residue will wipe off, PM will now.

What exactly did you use on them? When you get this far into flowering, you need to be very very careful what you are treating your plants with. Whatever you sprayed on them, you will be smoking a month or so down the road....

The people from my store grow both medical and recreational for WA state and Medical for Oregon. I sprayed with Snow Storm Ultra and Crystal Burst about a week ago. Made by Humboldt county's own.

Latest posts

Back