Need a little help sexing plants please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its to late for me to top the ones in the greenhouse i am starting the budding cycle but others yes i have and am going to pinch the clones once they root to get them to bush out. this is my experiment and you learn from every mistake you make. this crop will be smaller but the next one should be better.

I would top those too. Don't top clones too early, wait til they are well rooted and growing.

I think maybe i have made almost every mistake there is to make. You learn more with every grow... Good thing you found us.:~)

No, probably not. I usually top at the 4th or 5th node. Next time you will do it..

ok great to know. thanks so much i will top the clones once they reach that size. i want to get a bushy plant instead of a long lean plant the next time

Yes, the yield is much better and they are easier to handle when they are shorter and denser. You will do fine. It takes years to learn... i sure don't know it all.

Thanks. Do i trim back some of the bigger shade leaf as it progresses into bud?

No. Those are really the solar panels for the plant. They provide the energy to the plant. Leave them on til they fall off on their own or until they are so ugly you can't stand it. But leave them on.

ok good to know thank so much for your help. i just got 2 led light panels for indoor going to experiment with that a little as well.

Oh boy.... fun stuff LED... The plants like LED, they nourish them somehow..

That's what i have noticed. the in door plants perked up and grew so much better as soon as i swapped to the LED. will just see how they flower under them.

Rose,
How often do you feed when in flower? I am using Cutting Edge products along with Terpinator and will be using a few other products that say to feed when buds start to show. Thanks or your help.

I am really bad at feeding. I try to use super soil so i don't have to feed so much. The thing i would suggest is giving a little nitrogen (N) in the beginning of flower, then follow the directions on the bottles that you are using. I am not a fan of company's selling big huge lines of nutrients.. It can't be that complicated.. I only use organics so i can't really comment on what synthetic nutes to use.. Lots of growers can help you out with that here, just not me. I peeked at your Cutting Edge and it looks like it is only 4 parts so that isn't as bad as 12 bottles or something crazy.

Keep reading and asking you will get there.:vap-Bong_smoker:

This is an un-tested first time ever grown cross strain. Last year a cherry D Crop was pollinated with an OG and these are the seeds from it.

Nope no males in my area or grows got rid of all of the males as soon as i saw sign.

Latest posts

Back