Need a little help sexing plants please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh i bet you are excited... Fun stuff, they look great..enjoy this.

Thank You Thank You..They are starting to show bud and loving the heat we are having green hose is staying in the 80s now that i put windows in.

Thank you very much it is a cherry Diesel OG cross hence my screen name lol. I was surprised at how much it changed in such a short time.

Thank you it is 104 right now little worried about them got fans going not sure what else to do to cool them off

Different pheno expression... very fun. That pink flowered one, does it have pink stems?

That's a great question i went out and looked ant it does have more pink lines on the main stem but the one with white hairs has some pink lines on it as well. These are untested seeds I'm the first to put them into flower since they where accidentally crossed last year so this is a great experiment and allot of fun. :)

will do thank you... Its been a learning curve but i am having a ball. :vap_smiley:

Have a concern. I misted the plants with snow storm and crystal bursts Monday and have noticed this on some of the leaves wondering if this in st start of mildew or if it is just residual left from misting them. don't want to get any mold so i wanted to ask for help if it is how do i stop it?

View attachment 20150613_072750_crop.jpg

Latest posts

Back