need advice for harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sky star

Reaction score
i got a problem with my plants It's been about 5-6 weeks since they've starting budding
and for now all the leaves turning yellow and **** but the bud is still really green and dense.
and I'm worried about the cold ruinig them.should I leave them outside too long in this cold weather?
Or should I just go ahead and pick them now?
Thanks for any help.

cannabis.jpg

how cold? they look fine to me, yellowing is normal later in flower, leave them and if its to cold bring them in at night if u can, cutting early gets you nothing so i would see what happens if i were u.

That dirt looks a little tough. I'd say they look pretty good to go. Check your trichs and you should be set. You want them to be cloudy/amber colored.

She looks good to go. I wish i had waited this long :(
Just check your triches with a 30x magnifier (10 bucks at radio shack)
and maybe next time use some better soil. Good luck she looks tasty

It's getting there, but it won't be ready with only 5-6 weeks budding. What are your daytime and nighttime temps?

notaburnout said:
She looks good to go. I wish i had waited this long :(
Just check your triches with a 30x magnifier (10 bucks at radio shack)
and maybe next time use some better soil. Good luck she looks tasty

tnx bro :)) i have a 20x and i think they're not ready to harvest!! :(( becuz all resins look green and dense under the magnifier!but the weather is pretty cloudy and cold,i dont know what to do!!:((

The Hemp Goddess said:
It's getting there, but it won't be ready with only 5-6 weeks budding. What are your daytime and nighttime temps?

i think it's between 4-6 °c at nights and 10-15 °c at days.

You want the resin glands to look cloudy white or amber colored. Preferably a 50/50 mix. The "resins" you are looking at shouldn't be green, i think you may be looking at the surrounding plant material. A 20x magnifier should be ok i think, though not totally ideal. Someone here with more knowledge can further explain. Below is a picture of what you should be looking at.

4015989982_0381a5b46a.jpg

Latest posts

Back