Need advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baker180xxx

smile with me
Reaction score
Today i was walking down the street ....... i thought i would ask you guys how to fix a crooked nose because i cant afford the emergency room bill. Anyone got advice?

just learn to love your new crooked nose. If you go trying to mess with it you could do more internal damage.

You also might want to edit your post and leave out the part where you dealt drugs.....this ain't that kinda site bro. You are free to do whatever you want with the pot you grow but you can't talk about selling it on this forum.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your altercation and wish I could help more than that.

I couldnt care less about what i put on this site. I grew a few plants. Im trying to pay off the new car i bought my girlfriend for me and my girlfriends anniversery. So far i got about 3000 from dealing but i still need more. And like i said, my nose is only off a little. Im asking if any of you would anything to help me out. With all of my bills every month and the new car for my girlfriend, i dont have the money to pay for a hospital bill. And theres no need for it anymore. I got my neighbor to hit it back in place. And holy **** did it hurt! A tip to all of you, your better off paying the hopital bill

Start whoring yourself to make the money to fix your nose. Just don't get jumped again.

You should keep that neighbor as a friend, I'll bet a person such as yourself will suffer many a broken nose. Probably well deserved. Now go away !

Figured you were a troll but wanted you to show your true colors first. Your post reads like a dumb Jerky Boy routine.....okay Sizzle Chest.

Is your life that boring that you need to troll a MJ site?

look watch the lastest punisher.....pencil up the ol nostraal....pop.....and then go away!

I saw this dude on American Idol the other night. He got kicked quick.

I find a crooked nose gives off a rather rugged charm, or at least thats what I keep telling myself...

That's alright you'll see us all being told to read them from time to time.

I got mine from Boxing, or,,was it my:angrywife: ,anyway She thanks my Nose is real Purdy.:D

Nope,,but got shot (357 mag). Car Jacking,,, Felt like my legs were broke,,cause I couldnt gettem to work for awhile.:D

sucks man, but ya. i broke my left femur in 2 places, and my right kneecap and foot in a car crash.

I had 11 breaks in my left leg and was looking at the bottom of my shoe while laying under the front of the car that hit me. femur fibula tibula and knee cap. 3yrs off and on crutches

Latest posts

Back