Need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcolvv89

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! First I have to say I missed ya guys, I haven't been on here for a long time, school,work,hlidays and eveyrthing was getting to wild and took time away from you guys!

But anyway I need some help on a growbox. Now I don't have a big room, and I don't have a huge closet, just a normal size. Now I want to build a grow box that will hold at least 3 plants. But the problem is, I need this to be as CHEAP and STEALTHY looking as possible. Or even if I can some how put it in my closet would be great. So if you guys and girls can please give me some good ideas on what to build it from, Wood? Cardboard? and everything. Just remember as CHEAP as possibly and STEALTHY!

Just to give you guys a idea for my closet I only have 26 inches of height to deal with since I have shelves in there for clothes

1' x 2' Micro Grow Box (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 4 5)

Check this link out bro. Night stands work great. I walked into my buddy's pad
and saw these night stands in his room and didn't even know that he had
transformed them into grow cabinets. Hope this works out for ya and GL bro.
:48:

Mine is kinda the same likes as the link above. I have a box I bought from Uhaul. It is 3'x5' thought. I sparayed adhesive to the box and layered it in tin foil. I light with 2 - 48" double ballest flouros and 3 - 26 watt CFL's. Check out my first grow log for ideas. and my second grow log for a better way to arrange the lights.

Total cost. Box = Free because I was moving. 2 - 48" Flouros ballasts $10.00 a piece. 4 - 48" Lights $10.00 a piece. 3 CFL 26 watt $12.00.
A fan...I think it was $15.00. 200ft of tin foil $7.00. Spray glue $6.99 . I also bought a roll of silver duct tape to tape all of the edges, corners and cresses in the box.

Here are some pics of the box. If you have any more detailed questions please ask:cool:

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Latest posts

Back