Need some help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, i dont know what happened to the other site that i was using, but i have a question.

1- After germinating my seeds, i really cant start them inside so i was wondering what would be the best way to start them once i put the germinated seed/root into the soil of the pot? Could i just place it outside and let it start that way. Or am i better off just waiting until i can start them inside. (Reason for not doing them inside is because my mother would literally kill me lol)

2- If i was to put them outside like that would i have to bring them inside because possible heavy rain?

Starting a plant outside? Who would of thunk it. All kidding aside, put them outside and take them inside as weather changes, mothers leave for work, or whatever life throws your way. It's a weed, it grows fast and easy, and plenty of sunshine never hurts. Alot of rain isn't good, hide them from heavy rains imo.

Thanks alot. Btw They are going to be in pots, so about what size should the plants be before i actually put them in their holes outside? tall wise?

Well, it's not so much the height, it's the beefyness of the stock imo. If your going to grow in the ground, try to make the planting spot nice and broken up and maybe mix the ground up with some potting soil or something. But if the spot is choice and the ground is good, almost any age or size plant will do fine. If the spot gets roughed up by horses, dogs, harsh weather or something else, a bigger more mature plant stands a better chance of surviving then a smaller weaker plant.

Hi there gorillagrower72, Imo growing around your mothers residence is completely absurd ! she may have her home taken from her if you get caught by the police growing at her place ! And you'll be be lucky enough to serve a bit of time at your local juvenile detention centre (er usa ) ! But i also see that you don't want to be hit over the head by your mothers wooden spoon ! Therefore put a seed in a pot using potting mix of your chioce ! and start to pray for rain ..you need the rain water because this is perfect water for your plant ( and has good ph levels ) but you;ll need to invest in some good nutrients and a ph pen for the rest of your grow ! good luck !

purplehaze you need to calm down just a bit. the mom will not get her house seized for 2 pot plants, thats absurd... but ya grow em outside anyway, its easier for those who dont have the freedom to check on them frequently. Plus your yield will be better. It wont really matter what size pot you use. But obviously the bigger the better. Best of luck my man

Latest posts

Back