new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O yea and this plant smells hahaa.... people were not kidding when they said the AK-47 straind stinks .. my other grow didnt smell nearly as much

:) :) Hi dude thats a nice looking babie you got there...:)

The white stuff is fungus... a true sign of over watering ...as far as clay pots are concerned. The moisture at the bottom of the pot is a lot wetter than the top...tip...have a dry thin stick insert into pot ...view the dampness at the bottom ....i bet it wetter on the lower end of the stick....:) ...as for your yellow dots on the leaves , my thoughts are that soil bought from the shop , that is mass produced can out stain the time it is on the shelf and the minerals your baby needs are no longer in the soil.

A vegtable based mineral is needed eg, superthrive or formulex in the appropiate proporations....:) :)

Really fungus ??!?!! wow suprised me ... i dont over water i know that .. if anything i under water .... but i take ur word for it ... You really think theres not nuts in the soil anymore ??? hmm maybe ur right ... maybe i will pick some stuff up

know of anywhere to get some good nutes that wont hurt my plant ?? I used to use Petersons 20-20-20 and it worked pretty well .. let me know ... i might have to go online 2 buy it this time of year

The yellow dots couldnt have anything to do with the water PH ?

I found it hard to underwater these plants, so it's possible there is more water in there than you think. The last time I watered my plants was the 21st of february. It's now the 27th and they show no signs of needing water. I also keep my grow room fairly humid though. Well depending on where you live, you should be able to get some supplies. Look for a local greenhouse or garden shop. They carry your items 365 days a year, but are sometimes hard to find. Look around.

yea deff i will look around .. yea i wait a good while to water and i can tell they need water by lettin them droop a little then giving them water ..then they perk right up

Alright well this yellowness is taking hold of the whole leaves could this be insufficient nutrients ??????? it starts on the outside then works its way into the whole leaf ... not doing good ...

theyorker said:
I'm a newbie, but I've read when leaves begin to yellow from the bottom up that the plant is eating itself and needs nutrients. General Hydroponics Flora Nova for vegging has worked well for me. Later.

Dude not to bust your chops, but I posted this on 2/23.....:headbang:

Your plants are screaming "FEED ME WILBUR!!!" Feed them something higher in N and K (first and third number) at label strength.

Later

yea sorry theyorker .. im gunna see what i can find ... i will let u know ... thanks

Alright i got some Miracle-Gro Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food 24-8-16.... Im gunna use it tonight and hopefully i see results in a few days.... i will let u know..

Go light the first time. Use 1/2 label strength the first time. I bet you will notice a difference within 24 hours. Later.

hey theyorker.. the spoted dots have stop i think but i think i got some nute burn.. maybe i went to heavy the first time .. it pretty much seemed to stop growing.. I will get some pics up this weekend for you to see

ok now .. im pretty sure the plant is a she. because the characteristics are there. But she is almost 2 months old. i just flushed her out and im stayin off the nutes for a while. I had some serious burn going. im taking her out of the tiny grow box and im gunna try and make a new one. im ordering some lowryder # 2's and they are going to be perfect for my tiny grow space. but i was just wondering if leaves curlying downwards means anything.. i tried to get some pics of it but i have a terrible camera. the plant is about a foot tall now and is looking a little better then a week or two ago. but heres some pics.:eek:

id1.jpg

id2.jpg

id3.jpg

id4.jpg

Alrighty. Sorry i have no been keeping my journal up to date. been bizzy.My power went out last weekend and with no lights she started to stretch a bit. Im kinda mad about that but there was nothin i could have done but put her near the window and hope for the best. im just waiting for another month or so and i can put her outside. The leaves are still curling at the tips downward and there is still a little nute burn from before i flushed her. let me know what you think.:eek:

zzz1.jpg

zzz2.jpg

zzz3.jpg

zzz4.jpg

are u cloning just hope shes a girl thats all next time get feminized but if your just growin that girl ur cool i just do more better the odds for me i do as much not overboard but enought always put mines i net cups about 2 inched .They usually get about 16 -22 inches sometime 26 -27 so next time do more cant hurt .hell there gettin done around the same time more bud keep up the good work girl hope to seee that baby bud

looks good man, have you been able to sex?
without substituted light, just sitting on your window waiting for sunlight
"should" be fine.....for shortest period of time possible.the gals don`t like it,obviously.
before i started what i consider to be my "wealth of knoledge" grows, i tried lots of differing ways in which to create this wonderfull plant(i didn`t know you could only smoke the females!):rolleyes: "I" used window light, with a little substituted cfl`s, although not enough lumens to be benneficial to the guys n` gals.I had seed from "bird seed" from the local store,this was due to one of my friends enlightening me with some knoledge on "Trill" bird feed.Yes it does contain "hemp" seed, however this has little or no THC content as this "hemp" seed is grown for it`s industrial uses. This has no smokeable content.(thanx for the info on this Hick)This is however a good way to begin, and lets you know what to expect from the real quality seed for free.It grows exactly the same as "normal" mj, but this method would let you get your tactics down before spending various amounts of hard earned cash,which on your first grow will probably be wasted.
anyway, sorry for hijackin` your thread there dude and yeah, plant should be fine "for the immediate future". Read,read,read. best advice i can give.
good luck man,keep us updated on your grow.
cheers:smoke1: :bong1: :smoke1:

alright here is an updated pick and im putting her into flowering .. she is kinda skinny and lanky and i hope she will fill up with some warm white CFl's .. do u think so ???

flower 1.jpg

Latest posts

Back