new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparerib

Reaction score
what up all just found this site thru some dude on weedtraker and see that there is some good stuff on growing!! anyways love to see and try new things growing! i am curently growing some killer socal cuts purple kush, bubba kush, hindu skunk, green crack, chem dawg 91, chem 4, og kush, grape ape, sour d, sour grapes, qurkle and 707 headband. at this point i am growing thru all cuts trying to find a few good ones to keep and the best way to grow them. :hubba:

Yo Ho sparerib,

You have some nice strains to mess with. Hey !! Listen, welcome to the site, please do peruse the site rules. You will find them few and easy to run with.

Since you got all that going on in your grow, I'm gonna pull up my favorite five gallon bucket and take front row :watchplant:to see what you do with them all, can't wait for some pics.

smoke in peace
KK :cool:

Welcome, sparerib, to Mp forum. Someone said a long time ago that all the information for growing is contained withing the pages of this site. This site has been very helpful to me and many other members. Personally, although the books I read on the subject were good, the information on this site and the help from the other members is far better than reading books alone.

From what you said above, it sounds like you already have lots of experience. I imagine you'll be a great addition to our community. See you around.

Welcome to MP....from the sound of the strains you got going on i wld guess you are from Cali....nice genetics

Welcome glad to have u I suggest cloning the purple kush it is my favorite right now...soooo nice.

Welcome to MP!....I'm jealous already...so many strains available to you guys out west, like going to the 7/11 to get a pop! Good Luck with your journey, we're all here to help you along the way. Looking forward to watching you and your plants grow.

Welcome to MP sparerib. Looks like you have allot going on. What's your favorite stock? I'm liking the OG Kush, because it's the only one that I've tried from your list. You have a nice bunch of different stocks growing. I'm jealous also. Good luck.Peace out.

Wilkommen SpareRib!

This is categorically the very best MJ site I've ever alighted upon, and I've left many in the wind. These people care, man. And if I can ditto Kahuuna, please take a minute to read the site rulez. Refreshingly, there aren't many, but they are important in helping to optimize your experience here at MP! Again, Welcome!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

legalize_freedom said:
....I'm jealous already...so many strains available to you guys out west, like going to the 7/11 to get a pop!...
Actually LF, it's a birthright for us Californians; we get a stamp on our birth certificates before we leave the horsepistol. So, it's actually easier than buying a pop. :D

Actually LF, it's a birthright for us Californians; we get a stamp on our birth certificates before we leave the horsepistol. So, it's actually easier than buying a pop. :D[/quote]

LOL...really...maybe I'll have to come out there and make some babies or something...be the caretaker...I worked out there in the early 90's for the CCC building trails for a season in NoCal...prairie creek redwoods, and Stanislaus NF....I love it out there...one of these days I'm heading back to walk those trails again! (pick up some clones before I come back to the lakes lol)

thank you all very much and sorry my computer has been down for some time now. Now im good to go and should be on site a lot more.

Latest posts

Back