New Here.. Cant Upload Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chips Deluxe

Cheeba Cheeba
Reaction score
Well I'm new here... I'm a first time grower... The second time around I will use methods learned from this site... First plant was a guinea pig.... It just hit the flowering stage I think.. It has white hairs.. I killed her brother a few weeks back when I found out it was a brother and not a sister... Anyway... Im trying to upload my pics in the Indoor Grow section.. It keeps saying I need 15 Post... I have 10... Sorry about a couple lame comments.. I'm just trying to get my pics posted so that I can get reactions on my plant with no artificial light, or nutrients... Sunlight.. Water.. Urine.. TLC... thats all she got... Check her out in the Indoor Section once I post 4 more times in the next 2 minutes haha...

Hello Chips :)

Talk to me

Hows it going? whats your weather like?

Chips Deluxe said:
Well I'm new here... I'm a first time grower... The second time around I will use methods learned from this site... First plant was a guinea pig.... It just hit the flowering stage I think.. It has white hairs.. I killed her brother a few weeks back when I found out it was a brother and not a sister... Anyway... Im trying to upload my pics in the Indoor Grow section.. It keeps saying I need 15 Post... I have 10... Sorry about a couple lame comments.. I'm just trying to get my pics posted so that I can get reactions on my plant with no artificial light, or nutrients... Sunlight.. Water.. Urine.. TLC... thats all she got... Check her out in the Indoor Section once I post 4 more times in the next 2 minutes haha...

Areyou trying to "attach" pictures, or links??
I didnt think that there were any post restrictions, in order to attach pictures or dl to the Gallery..

I'm not sure but this is my 15th post so check in the Indoor Section in about 5 minutes and i'll have pictures of my girl up... Nothing used but sun, water, diluted Piss and TLC hahaha.... Check her out.....

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site and look foward to them pictures of your lady. ;)

Latest posts

Back