new pics of my grow... opinions please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikked

always lookin 4 help
Reaction score
im in my second week of my 12 on 12 off cycle the plants are about 1month 3 weeks old. i have 8000 lumens ph is 6.7 and humidy stays between 50-60. they are grown from bag seeds i got from friends. not sure what kind though. i think is indica not sure though. temp stays constant 75f. soil is some old gardning soil and MG potting mix. i know some ppl dont like MG but it seems to be working. also the only nutes ive used was a root starter but i have stopped that.

this is my first real grow. ive had to add on to it as time goes on. not much $$$... any advice opinions or comments are welcome. im no pro at growing. please let me know what you think.:D

P9130103.JPG

P9130108.JPG

P9130107.JPG

P9130109.JPG

P9130110.JPG

P9130111.JPG

Your plants look pretty healthy, I do see signs of slight over watering.. You may want to let the soil dry more between waterings... If you are looking for cheap ferts use some bat guano and a little bone meal or kelp meal on them... Looks like pure Indica your growing or at least 80% Indica...

Looking pretty good...nice green color and they are nice and bushy...

yea i know what u mean about the watering. i just watered today. i mite of overdone it. i only water every 3 days

Plants look great friend!!!
good Job!
My only question is in the set up? Your closet looks to be very cluttered (not here to judge, mine looks the same) But looking at your lights and the set up as a whole, be carfull you dont burn your house down my friend.

Cheers!!!

i have a 50 gal snake tank in my closet with everything hooked up to it. its realy convienent cause it has a humidity gauge to.

hey looking good and healthy keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back