New Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LdyLunatic said:
hey GreenDayGirl...sorry it took me forever to pop in your thread...but the company that was visiting are gone now...so i have more time

looking awesome....and i do hope your attachment to the unknown is a lady for you ;)

and yes those from walmart are fine...and its a dehumidifier you are seeking :)

1. and i swear i leave the house sometimes too....but i would rather stay home :)
  1. Thanks LdyL BUT I'm a girl who really likes boys!!!! The ONLY other girls in my life are green! ;) Unfortunatly no new attatchments just the same old ball and chain!!! :(

hi gdg i always floer once they are about 12" high..
flower form clones if you want itll work but yeild will be low just trial and error thing that works for me.

alternating nodes means nothing imho i have plants that alternate and some dont strain specific thing means jack sh1t

lol

clones taken form flowering plants show deformed leaf structure for few weeks to 2 months imho and may be slower in vegg but do snap outa this .

have to go time for bed said zebedee.

pkj

Hey whassup? I run a large humidifier ( Fedders) b/c my space is so small and I fill 'er up LOL...

I keep it around 45% with temps right at 78-80.

By the end of grow that thing is getting full every 3 days.

ok so I had 5 seedlings left in my "veg" box and I think i found "balls" how is this possible??? also looks like it's growing a flower on top. Sorry about the crappy camera phone pics but WHAT is going on!!!!!!

80125923_252026580_0.jpg

80125685_252025791_0.jpg

80123956_252020001_0.jpg

GreenDayGirl said:
ok so I had 5 seedlings left in my "veg" box and I think i found "balls" how is this possible??? also looks like it's growing a flower on top. Sorry about the crappy camera phone pics but WHAT is going on!!!!!!
Whats up GreenDayGirl. How old are your plants? It's hard to tell but it looks like you have some balls. :eek:

3 weeks, he was one of two left to transplant, but...... here's a seed mate of his, the've been 24/24

79436051_249700749_0.jpg

GreenDayGirl said:
3 weeks, he was one of two left to transplant, but......
My last grow i had 3 plants start to flower in veg at about 4 or 5 weeks old. Are you sure they are balls? If not i would let him go for now. As soon as your sure it's a male and they are balls kill it.

how do i know for sure? I've got him isolated, he never made it to the fower room which is now my big veg room where i've got 18 more on 16/8

GreenDayGirl said:
how do i know for sure? I've got him isolated, he never made it to the fower room which is now my big veg room where i've got 18 more on 16/8
Well if you can look at it and it has a cluster of balls or any kind of balls it's a male. Do you have anything you can use to get a close up look?

it just has the one hanging and then what looks like a cluster at the top instead of sprouting new leaves

80123956_252020001_0.jpg

GreenDayGirl said:
it just has the one hanging and then what looks like a cluster at the top instead of sprouting new leaves
GreenDayGirl keep an eye on it for the next couple of days and give us an update. Let's see what happens.

Way too early to tell greenday. Can't really tell what that is on top. Best to wait. No way its showing sex @ week 3 unless its an autoflowering strain.

Looks like a flippin tumor. Not sure. either. Wait on this one. that is wierd lookin.

Mutt said:
Looks like a flippin tumor. Not sure. either. Wait on this one. that is wierd lookin.
Now thats some sound advice eh Mutt. And here I thought you knew everything ;) hahaha Gotcha"! :p

GDG....we have an afghan dream here....showed balls at 28 days....i can't believe the ball clusters already....****** mutant male crazy balls....but i have popped off a few balls ....no pollen...

So is it possible for sex to show this early?? Seems yes...but he is not mature enough to be viable yet...

We are going to flower him out and collect pollen to see if maybe with this mutation that it may make for an early flower strain

not sure how old he is now....i will have to go in the veg room to check and get back to you on that

keep me posted about yours for sure....

AD- 257 (Small).jpg

thats only a wee pic....can you do it bigger ;)

Latest posts

Back