New to MP

oldfogey8

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to Marijuana Passion. I saw an exodus from RIU and as I was unhappy with the infighting and petty crap there, I followed a few of the folks I liked from RIU to this forum. I am growing 2 Greenhouse Seeds Feminized Thai plants. I am about 12 weeks into flowering. They are getting close to harvest time. I will post a thread in the next few days with pics and more specifics.

DnSgenetics1

Reaction score
;) glad you joined bro :)
Hello all. I am new to Marijuana Passion. I saw an exodus from RIU and as I was unhappy with the infighting and petty crap there, I followed a few of the folks I liked from RIU to this forum. I am growing 2 Greenhouse Seeds Feminized Thai plants. I am about 12 weeks into flowering. They are getting close to harvest time. I will post a thread in the next few days with pics and more specifics.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, oldfogey8. You've come to the right place. Everyone's cool and we're Drama Lama(as someone put it earlier...lol) free. :)

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Welcome old fogey, glad your here, from another old fogey.

Reaction score
Welcome. I am looking forward to seeing your plant. LOL--I had a freebie Dinafem Blue Thai that I was looking forward to growing out.....however it turned out to be a full blown male.

sawhse

Growing for Me
Reaction score
Welcome oldfogey. :ciao: I think I am one too. Lol some days are better then others.
Hope you enjoy your stay and can't wait to see your grow.

TrollMaster5000

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to Marijuana Passion. I saw an exodus from RIU and as I was unhappy with the infighting and petty crap there, I followed a few of the folks I liked from RIU to this forum.

Me too brother

Latest posts