New to the site and growing in general

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billyinse

Reaction score
Hey everyone how's it going I'm working on my first grow I have a ebb and flow type system using rockwool. I have 2 ww and ten seeds I got from a friend dont know the strain but I figured if I'm gonna screw up I might as well do it with free seeds. I'm Using technoflora nutes and I'd post pics but I'm posting from my iPod that's one disadvantage of living in the middle of nowhere we don't have the net anyway look forward to meetingyou all

Welcome Billy you'll find the site here to be friendly and informative, goodluck on the grow!

Phatpharmer

Hi there and welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's filled with all sorts of information that will definitely help you along the way. It also boasts a large member pool from all over the world that are more than willing to help you in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the near future. Until then, take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back