Newbie from another land

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lb51

Reaction score
Hey I'm fron South Africa, seeing as I don't know any growers here, I am joining you all here. I found the perfect strain for me in Amsterdam (got arrested for it Germany but that's a tale for another day). I found White Widow helped me better than my medication (I use it medicinally) and I do not know the first thing about growing. Every time I've tried, I see a few leaves pop out and then it gets about 3 inches high max and dies... But now that I have found my perfect strain I want to get it right. Does anyone have experience with White Widow? Growing, from seed, nurturing etc... Would appreciate the help! Thx :)

Welcome to Mp, we are glad you are here. We have a member here, Keef, that grew WW for years. How are you growing these? In soil, water? tell us more about your grow. You need good soil, good air circulation and good lighting. Tell us your plan?

Hi There ib51 welcome from down under , WW has been good to me but I found it was a lot harder to grow than other strains I have tried ,

Welcome lb51! I always have a WW or WW hybrid in my stash - I also find it helps with my medicinal needs, as well as helping with sleep. i have a nice hybrid now called Zuri Widow that's working well for me, but it's about time to get a new one going. What WW strain works well for you?

I've found that the seedling stage - your 3 inch height - is the biggest danger zone in the whole process. And, it's the stage that gets the least attention in articles and on the forums. Once you get past that, it's pretty much smooth sailing.

You're going to need a light, a dedicated space, as well as soil and food to get going. Expect to spend about 3000 - 4000 Rand to get started.

Welcome!
th

Welcome! Please be sure to check the great grow journals and soak up as much knowledge as you can. And always grow with some TLC, your plants will reward you for it!

Hey I'm fron South Africa, seeing as I don't know any growers here, I am joining you all here. I found the perfect strain for me in Amsterdam (got arrested for it Germany but that's a tale for another day). I found White Widow helped me better than my medication (I use it medicinally) and I do not know the first thing about growing. Every time I've tried, I see a few leaves pop out and then it gets about 3 inches high max and dies... But now that I have found my perfect strain I want to get it right. Does anyone have experience with White Widow? Growing, from seed, nurturing etc... Would appreciate the help! Thx :)
Welcome you'll surely find help here

Latest posts

Back