Nirvana Shipments to the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw something for prices up there... I am planning on spending around 25 dollars maybe 30 at most for my first grow.

In January when Mandala seeds comes back you have got to try their Satori. I think they were $33 and man oh man does it pack a punch; good yielder too.

THEY ARENT 100 A PACK-THEY $45-55 WHERED YOU GET $100 FROM?
AND THE BOUTIQUE IS A GOOD SOURCE,THEYRE CHEAP.I HAVE THEIR AURORA INDICA AND JOCK HORROR BEANS RIGHT NOW.BUT YOU CANT GET ALL THE STRAINS HIGHGRADE HAS FROM THE BOUTIQUE. I DIDNT KNOW IF YOU WERE ORDERING SEEDS OR NOT BUT BY THE SOUNDS OF THE COMMENT..IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO BASH US FOR ORDERING SEEDS.YOU WERE GONNA ORDER FROM MARIJUANASEEDS.NL AND ALOT OF THEIR BEANS COST MORE THAN ANY BEAN HIGHGRADE SELLS. IM JUST A LIL CONFUSED HERE...??? (sorry bout the caps)

godspeedsuckah said:
In January when Mandala seeds comes back you have got to try their Satori. I think they were $33 and man oh man does it pack a punch; good yielder too.
i was originally gonna grow their kalichokra instead of wonder diesel..i hear good things about them all over the net. ill definitly have to add that strain to my to do list.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
THEY ARENT 100 A PACK-THEY $45-55 WHERED YOU GET $100 FROM?
AND THE BOUTIQUE IS A GOOD SOURCE,THEYRE CHEAP.I HAVE THEIR AURORA INDICA AND JOCK HORROR BEANS RIGHT NOW.BUT YOU CANT GET ALL THE STRAINS HIGHGRADE HAS FROM THE BOUTIQUE. I DIDNT KNOW IF YOU WERE ORDERING SEEDS OR NOT BUT BY THE SOUNDS OF THE COMMENT..IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO BASH US FOR ORDERING SEEDS.YOU WERE GONNA ORDER FROM MARIJUANASEEDS.NL AND ALOT OF THEIR BEANS COST MORE THAN ANY BEAN HIGHGRADE SELLS. IM JUST A LIL CONFUSED HERE...??? (sorry bout the caps)

marijuanaseeds.nl has their afghan for 14 pounds which is quite cheap, plus 5 extra seeds. I think I am going to go with seedbotique tho just to be on the safe side. Im not trying to bash anyone who is buying seeds, then that would mean I am bashing myself, now won't it.

lol,i guess so,and if your gonna go through the boutique,dont order more than 2 packs at a time.the boutique got my beans to me in one day shy of 2 weeks.but what would be better,paying 28 dollars for afghan or spending 22 extra bucks for some wwxak47 or some hashplant..afghan is good (very good yielder) but as far as potency..its nowhere near some ww, or some ak47

p.s.
even though i got 3 of my 5 skunk haze to germ and all three are females..i wouldnt bother growing them indoors unless you have alot a patience,i was at mjp yesterday and seen some dude on there that has had his thai haze x skunk 1's flowering for 121 days,and theyre just now ready to be harvested.
this strain is also a stretcher,so if you have height restrictions..if your not gonna supercrop and/or lst..dont even bother

Im going to grow outdoors... and it is my first time growing so I don't mind any strain, just something easy to grow. I just want the experience of growing, thats it, doesn't matter the potency. Maybe next time I will step up.

Can you help out tho bro, I am finally done deciding, and am going to order from 420-seeds.com... afghan strain. I read one good review in the marijuana seedbanks section of the forum but thats about it. You heard of anything good or bad about this seedbank?

If I don't get some good responses from them, I will most likely go with marijuana-seeds.nl

but they said, they only accept cash or money order from my region, which kind of threw me off. Should I just go ahead and send the cash?

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
but they said, they only accept cash or money order from my region, which kind of threw me off. Should I just go ahead and send the cash?

It should be fine if you send either cash or a money order. I would send it in a padded envelope though, something that nobody can see through.

I would have gone with them, but they are not responding to my email and seedbotique responded just like that and told me they will ship to me no problems so most likely, I will go with them. I still have a while to go before I actually order, so I am still waiting on mseeds.nl's email

If it is your first grow I would keep away from the white strains only because (I dont know how much experience you have) they tend to be nute sensitive and you can really burn the hell out of them easily. My first grow was nute sensitive, it turned out pretty good but what a pain in the arse.

white strain? I am ordering the afghan strain and going to grow outdoors with no nutes, keeping it organic. just going to water them when needed.

white widow, rhino... Afghan should do well for you and there are alot of people on this site who are more than helpful if you have problems.

Mutt said:
I'd go with Dr Chronic or Gypsy Nirvana. Both of those I've seen and had myself many successes. Keep in mind that it is a crap shoot and they could be discovered by customs and get confiscated. and you'd be out the cash.

If you've never grown b4, i'd do a bagseed grow first.

no, please everyone, do not start with bagseed... you will get only disappointment as you invest all that time/energy into getting relatively dirt-level weed.

customs for the US is not the anal probing some assume it is. agricultural scanners (like in australia/new zealand) are not in widespread use as the country is too big for that (just an opinion). first class mail also will most likely never be scanned due to the volume.

best to start your grow with some proven genetics for your bud no matter your skill level

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
plz dont send cash through the mail unless you have alternatives... money order is the way to go

ive ordered seeds from drchronic.com and my beauty (big buddha cheese) is coming along very nice! first grow too

just from reading on the subject, the strain your using could or could not be "easier" to grow but a weed plant is a weed plant. they dont fall far from the genetic tree in terms of nutrient needs which is probably where your going to mess up on if you do mess up like in hydro systems. what im trying to say is: pick whatever you want cause it dont matter!!!

Yes, I got the email from mseeds.nl and they said I have to pay cash and they will ship it to my region so I am a lil sketchy on it. seedbotique said they will ship to me and I can use credit card or cash so they are looking better to me and more comfortable. I will go with the afghan strain tho, not using bagseed, no way, I want good results.

Latest posts

Back