no signs of sex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kb3159

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a newbie and have started flowering my plans with the 12/12 light cycle. One has been in there for 15 days and i still cant tell any signs of sex even though the new growth is explosive, new leaves every 24 hrs. Am i expecting the signs to soon?
Thanks

2 weeks is about the time that it shows up look carefully over the next few days. a floro system or low wattage system does take a little longer to get budding.

Thanks man ive seen pics that say they have been flowering for a week and they are exploding with hairs.

true... all setups are different...
how many watts are your playing with on your lights?. and how is your ventilation?
if you have 1000 watt hps. huge fans for intake and out with fans to keep air moving and Co2 you could have buds in 4 days

i have a 600 air cooled hps, an flood and drain, its a small cabinet 4x3x4 for flowering with 2 internal fans and a 95 cfm blower foor the exhaust, seperate than the air cooled

We just seen a post like this man u should check it out are u sure it was mature enough before u started flower stage aka the altnating nodes this info would help alot more

Latest posts

Back