Noob to hydro, few questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getmelifted

Reaction score
What is the advantage to going hydro versus indoor soil? Do they yield alot more?

Whats up with those balls instead of soil?

advantages are faster growth. and the balls are hydroton, its a growing medium. you can just use that, or use it to sorround a rockwool cube and so on. its a grow medium, just like soil, exept it is less dense, and dries faster than soil. i am trying hydr, havent grasped it yet, but i am determined. try it, it cant hurt to learn new things. hope i helped.

its a more automated way to grow as well. I dont really have to water them anymore and i change my res out every week and a half, and it only takes about 30 mins.

They grow a gazillion times faster and the buds really stack on the weight.

Root zone recieves maximum water/oxygen ratios so as long as your dialed, it can be more advantageous.

I think soil is harder than hydro to be honest. I use the lucas formula and now i can focus on learning how to breed.

JBonez said:
its a more automated way to grow as well. I dont really have to water them anymore and i change my res out every week and a half, and it only takes about 30 mins.

They grow a gazillion times faster and the buds really stack on the weight.

Root zone recieves maximum water/oxygen ratios so as long as your dialed, it can be more advantageous.

I think soil is harder than hydro to be honest. I use the lucas formula and now i can focus on learning how to breed.
yeah, what jbonez said, advantageouse, lol.

The more elements you can control, the better the outcome, all things being equal.

It's quite easy to control the elements in a hydro grow.

Hydro, whilst not always, can allow for much higher nutrient concentrations before burning occurs.

well this is my first hydro gro so far so good plants seem to grow fast def costs more money upon initial startup but i can go 2 3 days without checking on them just a simple top off check ph and wait another couple days.i plan to keep a journal that will be up soon.

Latest posts

Back