Not new,but newly registered.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subnaum

Reaction score
Hi guys I registered a lil while back now and didnt post much. I just read,read and read some more. I got an outdoor grow right now with 10 females going strong. I think I caught the bug.;) I jus love every minute I can be in the middle of nowhere and jus tend and chill with my plants. I always make sure that everytime I visit them I always bring a spliff of some other homegrown nuggets from around the area and burn it with them. Almost like to give them some inspiration. I love the forum and I plan to get alot more involed in it now! O and WOW I have never seen so many AMAZING grows in my life! Some of yall are like the Phelps of growing pot.:holysheep: Wow is all i can say. Keep goin guys!

Hello Subnaum ! Check out my grow in 4 months or less to see the Thorpes ( Thorpedoes ) They gonna get up from last and topple the Phelps on the post ! Well i'd like to hope so for the sake of the Nation ! Lmao ! All the best !

Thanks purp and Og. I def wana check out that crop. And Og,that pic is amazing. Its kinda like that by me,we just got alot more dips and valleys. But yea that def looks like THE spot to blaze by urself and ur girls!

Latest posts

Back