OCCG Hydro's 1000w Closet Drip System - Blueberry Kush & White Russian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doin' great man! I was up in the mountains for the weekend. Got back last night and the babies are just starting to show some nice little flowers. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow

occg.hydro said:
doin' great man! I was up in the mountains for the weekend. Got back last night and the babies are just starting to show some nice little flowers. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow

I'll wait to see some pics I guess.

Day 9 - Flowering (just before flush and reservoir switch)... couple of pics of the co2 generators too. enjoy!

8.11.08 001.jpg

8.11.08 002.jpg

8.11.08 003.jpg

8.11.08 004.jpg

8.11.08 006.jpg

8.11.08 007.jpg

8.11.08 008.jpg

8.11.08 010.jpg

8.11.08 011.jpg

8.11.08 012.jpg

8.11.08 013.jpg

8.11.08 014.jpg

Looking hot.. Need a body guard for the girls there to hot.lol..

This is a great grow OCC:holysheep: I cant wait to see the finished product. I am so going to use those CO2 Generators. just trying to find room for them. I am trying to get some more lumber so I can do some more building. Take a look if you have a min. (see below)

I love those co2 generators! I refilled them last night and upped the nutes to 600ppm and the plants LOVE it! those little buds are almost twice as big today as they were last night! Still little tiny, but they grow so fast with the co2! Man, I can't wait to see that aero setup in action elven, that should be sweet! the build looks great!

occg.hydro said:
I love those co2 generators! I refilled them last night and upped the nutes to 600ppm and the plants LOVE it! those little buds are almost twice as big today as they were last night! Still little tiny, but they grow so fast with the co2! Man, I can't wait to see that aero setup in action elven, that should be sweet! the build looks great!

Thanks OCC :D As soon as I get a bit of money I am going to be starting. Need to buy my HID Light and my clones. Gods I love delivery services

lucky left said:
how well do these ladies eat up the nutes. are they greedy?

ohhhh yeah. I've got them at 600ppm now, not too high. They're going up about 100ppm per week with no problems. During veg I had started them out way too high so I had to take it easy on them. Got them up to 450ppm before I switched to flower. The kush feeds way more heavily than the russians so it's a little hard to keep everything in balance but I think I've got it. I'll never grow 2 strains with the same reservoir ever again though. Lesson learned.

Elven said:
Thanks OCC :D As soon as I get a bit of money I am going to be starting. Need to buy my HID Light and my clones. Gods I love delivery services

hell yeah, delivery is great. That's how I got my babies. Just be carefull that you don't get them from some jagoff that had them sitting in his trunk all day!

occg.hydro said:
hell yeah, delivery is great. That's how I got my babies. Just be carefull that you don't get them from some jagoff that had them sitting in his trunk all day!

Dont I know it. The place that I can use has White Widow and OG Kush mmmm yummy.:D

Either strain is always nice! I always like the kush strains, OG is dank!

switched the MH to HPS yesterday. DAMN that thing is bright!!! Gotta swap the water tonight so I'll put some more pics up if I get a chance.

mrseandizzle420 said:
your plants live better than i do :)

When I die I want to come back as one of OCC's plants :D its a great life. and you die at your prime. a worse life I could think of.

No pictures oh well I'll go some where else.

Latest posts

Back