OCCG Hydro's 1000w Closet Drip System - Blueberry Kush & White Russian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO tasty buddy...

Okay I put the plants in the homebox XL.lol
I'll do a indoor grow journal tomorrow.....

My Bong is so shiny after looking at that Pr0n :D. I think I am going to get a nice DSLR when I am not paying 800 bucks a month buying flowers. Those things look awesome.

The aquarium Reactor can be baught at Walmart? The fish hose is ok to use for the CO2?.....

Thanks buddy & good morning to ya.

more pics, hope you guys like!

9.1.08 001.jpg

9.1.08 003.jpg

9.1.08 005.jpg

9.1.08 006.jpg

9.1.08 008.jpg

9.1.08 013.jpg

9.1.08 014.jpg

9.1.08 016.jpg

9.1.08 017.jpg

9.1.08 021.jpg

9.1.08 022.jpg

9.1.08 023.jpg

KGB30 said:
The aquarium Reactor can be baught at Walmart? The fish hose is ok to use for the CO2?.....

Thanks buddy & good morning to ya.

The aquarium reactor isn't needed, skip that part. It adds co2 to the water in a fish tank, it helps mix the co2 with the water more efficiently so there's no point. the clear tubing has worked fine for me so far. I guess it breaks down over time so probably best to replace it every few months. I haven't had any problems though.

occg.hydro said:
The aquarium reactor isn't needed, skip that part. It adds cow to the water in a fish tank, it helps mix the co2 with the water more efficiently so there's no point. the clear tubing has worked fine for me so far. I guess it breaks down over time so probably best to replace it every few months. I haven't had any problems though.

Thanks friend... So all I need is 2-2 litter bottle and 1-1 liter bottle plush fish hose.lol

KGB30 said:
Thanks friend... So all I need is 2-2 litter bottle and 1-1 liter bottle plush fish hose.lol
yup, that'll do it. Make sure to drill the holes slightly smaller than the diameter of the tubing so that you get a good seal. To get the tubing through cut the tip of it diagonally, like the bottom of a rose stem. It'll make it easier to get it through the hole.

occg.hydro said:
yup, that'll do it. Make sure to drill the holes slightly smaller than the diameter of the tubing so that you get a good seal. To get the tubing through cut the tip of it diagonally, like the bottom of a rose stem. It'll make it easier to get it through the hole.

One more question ok... How much on the mixture of Yeast & water?

Does the hose go half way or just at the bottle cap top..

I baught the fish hose & two check valves...

Thanks friend for the help.

KGB30 said:
How much on the mixture of Yeast & water?

I use 2 cups of sugar, 1tsp of yeast and then I fill the bottle up 3/4 of the way with water. I use a meat thermometer to get the tap water to 108 degrees so that the yeast activates properly. After you put the water in make sure to shake it up really well so that everything is mixed thoroughly and the sugar is as dissolved as possible. It'll take a little while for the bubbles to start going (within 1/2 hour with quick activating yeast, 1-2 hours with regular yeast from what I've found) but that's about all it takes. The more sugar you put in the longer it will last, the more yeast you put in the more bubbles it makes. You can adjust the mix to your liking. I've found that 2 cups sugar to 1 tsp yeast works really well and lasts about 7-8 days.

occg.hydro said:
I use 2 cups of sugar, 1tsp of yeast and then I fill the bottle up 3/4 of the way with water. I use a meat thermometer to get the tap water to 108 degrees so that the yeast activates properly. After you put the water in make sure to shake it up really well so that everything is mixed thoroughly and the sugar is as dissolved as possible. It'll take a little while for the bubbles to start going (within 1/2 hour with quick activating yeast, 1-2 hours with regular yeast from what I've found) but that's about all it takes. The more sugar you put in the longer it will last, the more yeast you put in the more bubbles it makes. You can adjust the mix to your liking. I've found that 2 cups sugar to 1 tsp yeast works really well and lasts about 7-8 days.

Thanks Friend!!

man, I took some pics last night but my roommate stole the flash card b4 I could get them on my computer. I'll try to get them up today. I'm going to take another set at night 'cuz that HPS makes everything look yellow/orange. They're doing really well though, about 3-4 more weeks now. They're getting so heavy that I've been racing to tie branches to the wall b4 they fall over. that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned!

Latest posts

Back