Oh dam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_riz

Reaction score
Well i just spent the week in the dam and dam! i tried some strains ive always wanted too but could never find.

Ill start by saying on the first day i bought some white widow from a coffeshop called Easy Times, Ive always wanted to try white widow as its gotta be that one strain people rave about and claim they have, however when smokin it you kinda think "this aint white widow, this is just mildly good weed lol".. well i got the real deal and it blew my head off lol, great stuff, a great night

Well I also got the pleasure of enjoying probably the best smoke ive ever had. Silver Haze... Its probably the nicest strain ive had as it wasnt a 1 joint killer, and it was definetly more of a heady buzz, great fun, a great night was had at the bulldog

The 3rd strain id have to say I loved and had always wanted to try was Blueberry. Its gotta be another one of my new favourates. Trying the real stuff was amazing. We got a gram or so from the 4:20 cafe and proceeded to stumble down the overcrowded street to Lost in Amsterdam where we spent the afternoon watching the world go by and drinking extremely expensive OJ lol.

Well i just thought id share some of my experiences with you guys, for anyone whos been to the dam, whats your favourate coffeeshop? mine had to be the bulldog at the bottom of the red light district. Amazingly cool staff, great weed, very relaxed atmosphere and a perfect music/film selection. :banana:

I envy you! I have always wanted to go to the dam myself. Man, and I thought we was boys!! Then you just go and sneak off like that. But thats cool.... at leased you brought me a back a tasty silvaneer.....Didn't you?
Oh well, I have some blueberry that is currently at week #5 and it smells grrrrreatt!! And it's super easy to grow...
Prof.

Haha you know i did, got a fat reef rolled right here and am destroying myself lol :stoned: glad someone wants some lol

Hey, nice to see you had a nice time there in the Dam. Gotta say my favorite place is the Rokerij II. Got great memories there. I did a little tour with SCI through The Netherlands and Germany. After the show in the Dam we went to the Rokerij II and there was the band burnin, we got to congradulate them on a great show and burn one with them there in the coffeeshop. Great time. I also like Bluebird, the Grey Area, and of course the Dampkring (however all overpriced for being in the Netherlands, go to Den Haag, Utrecht or Den Bosch and the prices are lower.)

Ha, didnt find the Rokerij, went to Dampkring though, Wanted to go to the greenhouse as id heard it was a good coffeeshop with some great weed but alas, it was just a seedshop lol

Latest posts

Back