ok take 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok today was time for tie down take 2

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

MVC-011F.JPG

MVC-012F.JPG

MVC-013F.JPG

MVC-014F.JPG

wondering how long it usually takes to get alternating nodes?
my plant is about a month and a half and i dont know how much bigger i really want it to get.

night501 said:
wondering how long it usually takes to get alternating nodes?
my plant is about a month and a half and i dont know how much bigger i really want it to get.
It all depends on the strain i guess night501. For the most part i would say between 6 to 8 weeks for alternating nodes. ;)

thanks tbg so basically any time from now i should notice this.cool.

well here are some new pics.
the new growth on the hydro looks good.
the soil is doing great, i notice new tops all the time.
iv noticed the tell tale signs of bugs, but over the past 2 day i have thorughly searched the whole plant numerous times and i cant find anything so i went with the dishsoap method, hopefully that nips them in the bud.
the soil got its first dose of seabird guano tea half strength 2 days ago and it looks nice and perky now.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

well i still cant find any bugs, but they are there.
this morning i noticed that there where sizeable chunks of new-growth leaves missing so i once again inspected everything but havent been able to see any.
i have noticed what look like droppings on some of the lower leaves. they look like little brown flakes.ill get some pics up later.

night501 said:
i have noticed what look like droppings on some of the lower leaves. they look like little brown flakes.ill get some pics up later.

well at least since they are eating them they are nice enough to help fertilize them. :rofl:

i noticed the same thing on my male plant i had, chunks of leaves missing daily. only thing i ever saw was some knats in there and i only saw a couple of them when i did see them. i took the plants out and sprayed with some stuff from lowes and havent seen any signs since on the other plant thats in there now.

night said:
iv noticed the tell tale signs of bugs, but over the past 2 day i have thorughly searched the whole plant numerous times and i cant find anything so i went with the dishsoap method, hopefully that nips them in the bud.

Hmmm... I checked out the leaves and I'm a little worried about overnuting. What are the 'tell-tale' signs of bugs? Usually for me that means seeing bugs LOL.

I recc spraying the underside of leaves and stems weekly with a soln of Dr. Bronner Peppermint soap and NEEM 1.5 tsp/gal each.

Don't overdo it with the dishsoap cure. That works by drowning bugs. Leaves need respiration too.

i understand what your saying about the overnuting but i assure you that im not, the leaves that look as though they are happened when my hydro setup was splashing on her. since i have remedied that there hasnt been anymore problems with the leaves. also any nutes given to them has only gone as far as half strength and i worked up to that.
well here are some pics. i see one alternating node but it is in the middle of the plant and the growth above it is not alternating.
i also have some pics of the leaves that are being eaten.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

well here are some new pics. the big girl is looking fuller. i took a pic of the top cola and i think it is starting to alternate(i hope). she also has 1 fan leaf that is getting brown splotches on the leaf, i posted a pic,the edges where burned with the hydro setup as per noted but the brown splotches on the face of the leaf are new.
i also got some shots of my hydro belladonna, shes starting to look like a healthy plant, stoped all hydro nutes and am only using 1/2 strength mexican bat guano tea. is it normal for the more exotic plants to be purple where the new growth develops?
i also decided to sprout a soil belladonna just so i can the diffrent rates and what the diffrence is to the final product.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

as soon as i see some alternating nodes or preflowers.

Yeah dude, I agree. After seeing those pics I would be wondering too! Do you have a scope you can look at the underside of the leaves?

so i figured it was about time for an update and some pics.
2 days ago i took the tiedowns off and she is responding great.
you can see the double bend of the stem in one of the pics.
she is looking great if you ask me.
and to think i was just sitting there stoned one day and figured why not.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

well since i took off the tiedowns she has kinda straightened out, she stands almost a foot taller.
everything else is normal.

Hey Night! Ive been following your grow rather closely and things LOOK GREAT! I plan to kick off something simmilar here in a few days. Just a few questions brother. Whats your CFL count for both your plants and when your baby starts to flower are you going to move it so the Hydro doesnt go 12/12

Latest posts

Back