Okay Heres The Deal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been smoking weed for about six years now...or has it been five? I dunno. But anyway Me and by best friends billy and tom. Have been smoking together forever. Tom's dad smokes weed and hides it from his family, but tom's knows and jacks some of his dad's stash. Only because he dad only smokes the best...I swear everytime we find his stash its some purple, orange kush, just basically crazy good **** that gets us completely blowed off of like a bowl.

Recently whilse smoking a blunt of tom's dads **** we found a seed which in combination of past seeds found over like a four month peroid we got three seeds. So going off of basic weed knowledge we put the seeds in a wet napkin put said napkin in a ziplock bag and waited a couple days till the roots sprouted. We then got a bucket put soil in it and planted the seeds. We then put the bucket behind my fence and it's been about a week or so and now three little sprouts have come up.

The stems of the sprouts are purple which has us very excited...and I hope for good reason. Although I've been smoking weed and dealing with buying it for five or six years I've never even thought of growing it or how to do so. Now were complete rookies we assume that because the seeds we got came from some killer stuff that it will grow some killer stuff. But other than putting the plant in my back yard and watering it we have no idea what to do.

Any advice would help us out a lot. As well as how much weed we could expect of these three seeds grow out right. Any insight or what to expect and help at all would be greatly appreciated...thanks alot!

search, read, and read some more. There is a lot of useful stuff here. If you can't get your answers by searching or reading then post them.

Don't give them nutes for the first 3-4 weeks. Only water when the top 2 inches of soil are dry. Check this by sticking your finger in 2 inches. When you do start feeding only give them 1/4 strength and slowly move it up to full strength.

Okay and when I do start giving them nuterients what kind should I get them...and where is the best place to get them at?

You should start feeding them when they are 3-4 weeks old. There are several different nute brands. Organic, inorganic. Theres Fox Farm, what I like, Pro Blend, Neptunes Harvest, Earth Juice, Humboldt nutrients, etc. You can get most of them online. Don't be so quick to feed them nutes. Feed them every other watering after they need it. Get a grow or vegetative fert and a bloom or flowering fert. Feed them the veg ferts until they have flowers then switch to the bloom. You should read around the site. All this info AND more are all over this place:).

BlackSuperStoner said:
I've been smoking weed for about six years now...or has it been five? I dunno. But anyway Me and by best friends billy and tom. Have been smoking together forever. Tom's dad smokes weed and hides it from his family, but tom's knows and jacks some of his dad's stash. Only because he dad only smokes the best...I swear everytime we find his stash its some purple, orange kush, just basically crazy good **** that gets us completely blowed off of like a bowl.

Recently whilse smoking a blunt of tom's dads **** we found a seed which in combination of past seeds found over like a four month peroid we got three seeds. So going off of basic weed knowledge we put the seeds in a wet napkin put said napkin in a ziplock bag and waited a couple days till the roots sprouted. We then got a bucket put soil in it and planted the seeds. We then put the bucket behind my fence and it's been about a week or so and now three little sprouts have come up.

The stems of the sprouts are purple which has us very excited...and I hope for good reason. Although I've been smoking weed and dealing with buying it for five or six years I've never even thought of growing it or how to do so. Now were complete rookies we assume that because the seeds we got came from some killer stuff that it will grow some killer stuff. But other than putting the plant in my back yard and watering it we have no idea what to do.

Any advice would help us out a lot. As well as how much weed we could expect of these three seeds grow out right. Any insight or what to expect and help at all would be greatly appreciated...thanks alot!
Here a couple of reeeally helpfull links
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396
.....:D

Yea basically im in your situation, i just planted some seeds and they are looking nice.... I have them in pots outside and they are growing. The only thing is, this time of year, they are not going to grow much, not sure how big, but I am thinking a little bit over a foot and half, and the yield will not be big at all, depending on how big the plant gets. You should plant outdoors anytime before june and after the last frost of winter, to get maximum yields. How many seeds have you planted?

1 thing, don't just ask questions on here, read some and go back in posts... every question you could ask has been answered, well there are some, so go ahead and ask the ones taht you couldn't find. Post some pics of your plant, I would love to seee.

he is his dad's son... he is entitled to everything his dad has... and even after his father passes on, the weed will be his lol :)

im not like that... i have never even lifted a 5 dollar note out of my mom's purse... never... i can't take anything from family, but I am just saying. anyways, let us know black

godspeedsuckah said:
No doubt Hick, if my son has that attitude he will be splitting wood till his arms fall off, I kid you not!

thats funny, when i was in my early teens that was what my dad did when i done something stupid.. he made me split fire wood, lets just say i've split alot of fire wood in my time..

i thought i'd me smart and break the handle by swinging over the log, it worked a few times untill he brought home a steel handle sledge hammer and a go devil, ( a wedge) never missed the log again.

our moms and dads gave us life, thats all we should expect from them. anything they have they worked for and belongs to them. jmo

Way too late in the season!Don't expect to get any bud from them.Now you have to ask yourself,do you really want to take the risk when you know there won't be any results.If you want to go ahead just grow them for the experiance and learn for spring next year.
BTW-If your stealing bud you have know idea what it means to be a stoner....

Hick said:
..boy howdeeee!.. I'm glad(and you're lucky) that neither of you are my son...;)

No kiddin Brotha!!!

I honestly don't mind if my son smokes but if I catch him stealin it, I'd bust his arse in half!

All he has to do is ask anyway...I'd rather have him smoking mine with permission in a semi-supervised environment instead trying to get ripped off by hustlers selling crap.

EDIT: Or stealing it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back