Okay Heres The Deal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
godspeedsuckah said:
It is wrong that you are toking up your friends stolen weed, you are too young and brazen to understand the full effects of karma, but if you are lucky enough you will get it. Just buy your own, you don't want to be around when your buddy gets busted by his dad and the $hit storm hits. If he is like me, it wouldn't be good!

This has been going on for about six years I think were straight actually I think his dad knows he nicks it and doesn't care. I just think we should avoid this debate because whereas you believe in karma I believe more in opportunity. To me if you got your weed stolen it just means you were to stupid to prevent it from happening. Don't get caught slippin thats all I have to say on that.

I noticed my bag getting a little lite and sermised my 17 yr old soon to be 18 daughter was pinching even though it was hidden, so i left a note with it, major guilt trip about how thieves are the lowest things on the earth and how if you steal from family, it doesnt get any lower than that, one day she walks up to me and appologizes (guess it worked) but i got a small safe anyway LOL.

She can smoke as long as it doesnt affect her schooling, she smokes with me and ill throw her a twenty piece here and there, shes gonna do it regardless of what i say so i figure she can learn from me and not get ripped off.

BlackSuperStoner said:
This has been going on for about six years I think were straight actually I think his dad knows he nicks it and doesn't care. I just think we should avoid this debate because whereas you believe in karma I believe more in opportunity. To me if you got your weed stolen it just means you were to stupid to prevent it from happening. Don't get caught slippin thats all I have to say on that.

yea same thing man... i agree with you... people are stupid and they used to just leave things out for people to steal, and when i was younger, i used to steal and all just because people were so stupid that they wanted me to steal it. get caught slippin and u get jacked, simple as that. i grew up some after that got a job, got money, got a girl, and got some weed :)

BlackSuperStoner said:
I just think we should avoid this debate because whereas you believe in karma I believe more in opportunity. To me if you got your weed stolen it just means you were to stupid to prevent it from happening. Don't get caught slippin thats all I have to say on that.

I couldn't DISagree with you anymore here.

I guess if someone leaves a window in their house open during the day, they "deserve" to be robbed blind by a home invasion.

I guess I am one of the few here that is proud to not steal stuff.

as i mentioned earlier in my opinion a thief is the lowest, someone works hard, earns money to buy the things they want and someone thinks they can just take it????? nothing makes me angrier, thats why i have a 125 lb german shepherd he doesnt like thieves either.

i never robbed anyone... i used to steal when i was like 15-16. at that age, we have all done something that we weren't supposed to.

Dman1234, what about people who can't jobs or people who are homeless and don't have any food, they have to get it one way or another to feed their families, themselves.

Shouldn't you know not to leave your window open during the day... people can rob you.. duh

1 can look out the window an see 10 cords of locust and red oak. split so much fire wood when was a kid that i went and bought a house with no furnace and 2 wood stoves. i did get a 20 ton logsplitter though.

So what...the boy steals. He could be doing worse and i'm sure everyone here has done something they're not proud of when they were his age. At least he has a job and goes to school. Everyone should lighten up. If his friends dad doesn't get onto them about it, why should anyone else. It's not even worth getting worked up about. Yes, stealing is wrong but are you going to jump on everyone you meet that tells you they stole something? Let the boy grow his lil seeds. We all thought different when we were teenagers;).

yea... we were on the topic of stealing thats why i said that... but yea thank u bomb... just let him grow his seeds, don't worry about his personal life.

bombbudpuffa said:
So what...the boy steals. He could be doing worse and i'm sure everyone here has done something they're not proud of when they were his age. At least he has a job and goes to school. Everyone should lighten up. If his friends dad doesn't get onto them about it, why should anyone else. It's not even worth getting worked up about. Yes, stealing is wrong but are you going to jump on everyone you meet that tells you they stole something? Let the boy grow his lil seeds. We all thought different when we were teenagers;).
You're right.."We all thought different when we were teenager"
BUT.. we "ALL" every last one of us knows it is wrong to steal.. and to "encourage" that type of thinking, we can't condone it, nor say "oh, it's okay to steal".. just a little bit 'cause he's going to school and has a job. I totally do not understand THAT thinking.
I seldom lock my doors, that doesn't mean that I want nor expect the things that I worked hard and earned to be stolen. I enjoy my possessions, and am "proud" that I have 'earned' them and didn't aquire them through depriving someone else of what they earned...
. A thief is a thief. No way to polish that terd..

bombbudpuffa said:
So what...the boy steals. He could be doing worse

Like what? Raping and killing?

I'm not perfect by any means, but one thing I can say is that I do not steal. It's that whole "do unto others..." bit.

I never once said "it's okay to steal because he goes to school and has a job". Don't try to turn my words around. All i'm saying is "Let he who is without sin...". I mean, we grow weed...some people would say we're just as bad as thieves. He's not our kid and neither is it our responsibility to give him hell over what he chooses to do.

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
Like what? Raping and killing?

I'm not perfect by any means, but one thing I can say is that I do not steal. It's that whole "do unto others..." bit.
Exactly, like raping and killing. I don't steal either but so what if someone else does. Did he steal from you? Why get so worked up about it:rolleyes:? Sheesh, you guys need a joint!

Have you thieves ever had something stolen FROM you? I think your apathetic views toward it might change.

I've had stuff stolen from me on several occasions. I don't steal. It's unbalanced.

Yes, I have had things stolen from me... lots of things, in fact im missing my ipod that was in my backpack... but then i think about it, i should have been more protective of my things. a starving homeless man on the street doesn't care about morals if he can find a way to get some food in his stomach. some people feel that they can't provide for their family, so they steal. there are a million reasons to steal, the best being, to get rich quick.

I also believe in karma, what goes around, comes around, i take something here, someone down the road takes something from me.

If you never stole how would you balance out the equation, someone stole from you... you go into a negative, they are positive, not balanced. you take something from someone, now you are back to 0.

I'm done with this thread, I don't steal or rob, I did it when i was a kid, and i don't condone stealing, but there are a lot worse things in the world, the same way smoking weed is illegal, but there are a lot worse things in the world. Have a good day.

Yes, i've had stuff stolen from me. It didn't turn me into the "Moral police" though. I don't preach to people and it's annoying when I see people preaching to others. You don't condone stealing...point taken. Neither do I but i'm not in the position to tell another person what choices to make. I'm a thief because I won't jump on your lil "you're the lowest scum on earth" band wagon? Thats rich:D.

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
If you never stole how would you balance out the equation, someone stole from you... you go into a negative, they are positive, not balanced. you take something from someone, now you are back to 0.

This is where your fault lies. By not stealing, I am ahead. I am never negative. Only people who steal are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back