Okay Heres The Deal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gagjababy said:
The reason I ask is that not many 19 year olds go around stealing their dad's stash. Try getting a job so you can afford your own buddy!

Actually I do have a job I work at the fret shop a local guitar store close to my house. I also go to college majoring in classical guitar and minoring in musical theory. In all honesty Tom only really takes a couple bowls from his dad out of like an ounce and this is only because the **** his dad gets is very very hard to come by around where we stay. As far as buying my own goes...I do all the time. It's not like I take from Tom's dad...Tom does...and I'm sorry to say when someone waves orange kush or some other awesome weed at me I smoke it.

I would bypass tom and see if the old man can hook you up;)

As a fellow musician I was wondering what your planning to do after school with that classical music degree?

Actually right now I have no clue I started guitar when I was six because my Dad is a big jazz fan and I guess he wanted his kid to do something constructive so he made me take lessons. At first I hated it because I missed power rangers and all those other kick *** shows because my lessons were usually right after school, but eventually I learned to like it.

As for me majoring in college for it I only really did it because it was something I was good at and I figure I can do well at it have my parents still pay for everything...yeah I'm one of those nineteen year olds that still live with their parents only because I attend a university close to me house and it makes no sense to pay for room and board when I can just live at my house and go and come as a I please. Since I am really good at guitar...well I don't know I'm good enough to play just about any tab you put in front of me therefore I do pretty good in my classes and as long as I'm going to college and doing well my parents still pay for everything for me like I'm still in highschool which means all my guitar shop paychecks go straight to whatever the hell I want them to.

After college I haven't thought much about what I'm going to do it's just my sophmore year. I first joined cause I was in a band...but that ship has sailed. When I was younger I had the illusion of being some rock star who would get high on the tour bus and have copious sex with groupies. But now after getting my degree I might just end up being a stoner fourth grade music teacher or some weird **** like that.

LOL and as far as talking to his dad...I've known the old man since I was nine I just can't talk to him about stuff like that I think in reality he still thinks no one knows. I want talk to him till Tom does.

BuddyLuv said:
God just reading your post brought pains to my hands again.:)

Yeah it seems to strighten up attitudes after a couple hours; lucky for him I have a part time wood business LOL. :hubba:

Keep it up man!Just remember there's not a whole lot of music careers out there.Might want to take a few business classes or something just in case.
I always thought I could be a rock star bangin the skins but now 30 with two kids I settled with local band playing classic rock.I still have a blast going around playing bars and making some extra money.Maybe the next life,lol...

BlackSuperStoner said:
As for me majoring in college for it I only really did it because it was something I was good at and I figure I can do well at it have my parents still pay for everything...yeah I'm one of those nineteen year olds that still live with their parents only because I attend a university close to me house and it makes no sense to pay for room and board when I can just live at my house and go and come as a I please. Since I am really good at guitar...well I don't know I'm good enough to play just about any tab you put in front of me therefore I do pretty good in my classes and as long as I'm going to college and doing well my parents still pay for everything for me like I'm still in highschool which means all my guitar shop paychecks go straight to whatever the hell I want them to.

Why not use the paychecks to buy weed, instead of burning the pilfered weed from your friend?

Man, I wish I had your "problems" when I was your age....

godspeedsuckah said:
Yeah it seems to strighten up attitudes after a couple hours; lucky for him I have a part time wood business LOL. :hubba:

All I know is that my Dad was the only one in the neighborhood that got his wood delivered in two deliveries, one in the spring and one in the late fall. I know he did just so we watch our butts. Come to think of it I don't ever remember my Dad having to split his own wood.LOL

Sounds about right. I remember working for a guy that as soon as I showed up in the morning he was gone and I was splitting and stacking all day. At least he would show up at lunch and always take me out for a burger. I just believe in keeping kids busy and wearing them out when they are wearing on me ;)

I know, my son will be old enough soon to get his chore list. I am sick of mowing the lawn and taking out the trash. I have been doing it for 28 years now. I figure when he is five he will be old enough to start doing something around here.

My kids won't do a dang thing I say:cry:
I would get a wood pile and make them chop like we all used to but they're pretty clumsy.

maaaaan.. I got about 5 cord, still in the block, settin' in my drive right now...;)

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
Why not use the paychecks to buy weed, instead of burning the pilfered weed from your friend?

Man, I wish I had your "problems" when I was your age....

Hm, is it wrong that I do both...cause I do.

Hick said:
maaaaan.. I got about 5 cord, still in the block, settin' in my drive right now...;)

Too bad we are on opposite ends of the U.S. I'd spin over and give you a hand Hick.

BlackSuperStoner said:
Hm, is it wrong that I do both...cause I do.

It is wrong that you are toking up your friends stolen weed, you are too young and brazen to understand the full effects of karma, but if you are lucky enough you will get it. Just buy your own, you don't want to be around when your buddy gets busted by his dad and the $hit storm hits. If he is like me, it wouldn't be good!

godspeedsuckah said:
Too bad we are on opposite ends of the U.S. I'd spin over and give you a hand Hick.
yea, my buddy that lives on the other side of the 'county' says the same thing... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back