Okay Heres The Deal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bombbudpuffa said:
Yes, i've had stuff stolen from me. It didn't turn me into the "Moral police" though. I don't preach to people and it's annoying when I see people preaching to others. You don't condone stealing...point taken. Neither do I but i'm not in the position to tell another person what choices to make. I'm a thief because I won't jump on your lil "you're the lowest scum on earth" band wagon? Thats rich:D.

I was addressing the actual people who confessed to stealing.

You aren't a thief, according to you, but I think you have a rather carefree stance about it.

I think you have a rather carefree stance about it.
The same one as you?!? You're ridiculous:D. I guess you've never done a thing wrong in your life, huh? Well, in the future if I need any moral advice i'll talk to "Mr.Perfect':D.

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
This is where your fault lies. By not stealing, I am ahead. I am never negative. Only people who steal are.

This is where you are wrong, who said stealing was wrong, the people who consider it stealing. Native americans had a clear way of thinking that no one owned anything, so just because you live in a place that believes in ownership, doesn't make it right, you think you are ahead, you believe you are never negative, because you don't 'steal'... all opinions, not facts. Maybe god wants us all to take something from each other without them knowing it, you don't know.. so don't act like you know, now get up out my face

.. How about this "boys 'n girls", since we all agree that stealing is wrong. THAT is settled.
We areb't going to condone, encourage or "discuss it" any further.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back