Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave the plants a feeding of my nutes along with a dose of molasses and EM1. I also sprinkled some bokashi bran in the pots, worked it into the soil and added a layer of new soil.

Male
44C1CD91-D8E1-40DF-B37F-1463D073A92D.jpeg

Female-possibly pollinated by my fking cross… grrrr…
2AE207B0-B98F-451E-8106-5012C5471FFD.jpeg

May need to wait for my tent grow this fall to get any pure Freakshow genetic seeds…
If you intentionally pollinate a branch or two with the male, and do it every couple of days to get every new pistil, you should end up with a pretty high ratio of fs-fs to cross-fs on that branch.

If you intentionally pollinate a branch or two with the male, and do it every couple of days to get every new pistil, you should end up with a pretty high ratio of fs-fs to cross-fs on that branch.
Yes. I am just going to let the male jizz all over the females anyway(to borrow subby’s terminology) so I will get mostly pure Freaks. I see some male FS flowers that look as though they may have popped already but I am suspicious of the few brown pistils so close to the time when I disposed of the males I had a’jizzing. I am hoping the seeds will be obvious since the F2 cross seeds I have from earlier are all striped and the FS seeds were all unstriped. Worst case scenario is I will have some FS crosses with whatever name I wind up with for the Triple Grape x Triple Lemon plants. Any suggestions for a Grape crossed with a Lemon? Maybe Sour Grapes?

Yes. I am just going to let the male jizz all over the females anyway(to borrow subby’s terminology) so I will get mostly pure Freaks. I see some male FS flowers that look as though they may have popped already but I am suspicious of the few brown pistils so close to the time when I disposed of the males I had a’jizzing. I am hoping the seeds will be obvious since the F2 cross seeds I have from earlier are all striped and the FS seeds were all unstriped. Worst case scenario is I will have some FS crosses with whatever name I wind up with for the Triple Grape x Triple Lemon plants. Any suggestions for a Grape crossed with a Lemon? Maybe Sour Grapes?
A regular JizzFest
giphy.gif

It don’t have much to work with as far as cuttings for clones go on the girls but I did some clean up and plopped a couple of the cuttings in some soil. We will see if they take…View attachment 307300
These cuttings were not done properly. They are very small, not as many nodes as I usually like to have, the plant is flowering and I didn’t use rooting hormone. The odds are pretty slim that they will root but I am ‘rooting’ for them…

Looking good fogey.
Thx. I am disappointed with their size. 10 weeks from seed they should be larger and sturdier. I started them too late for outdoor photoperiod plants. I am really just looking for some seeds and a taste of the buds though so I will take what I have.

Latest posts

Back