Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need some fall weather to kick in at my house. This heat and humidity is killing me. My two plants left outside and my little freak need a break. The leaves are starting to fall now so hopefully we will get some relief soon.
Feels like fall here in Central Massachusetts. It is 48 degrees. Yikes!

Also, have any of your male flowers opened? Some of mine appear to be open but are not dropping any pollen. The male flowers on mine are unusually green similar to the green pistils on one of the females.
Accidentally touched the top flower, and two of the nanners opened and spilled some pollen. There doesn't appear to be much, but enough to pollinate a couple of branches on the THC Bomb. That plant is close to harvest, so I'm not sure how many seeds it will produce.

These things like their nutes. I am feeding now every other watering and watering or feeding about every 36 hours(black felt pots + sunshine = evaporation)No tip burn. Maybe I will up the dosage slightly. I don’t want nute burn but would like to max out if I can.

I only have a little leaf burn on mine, and I've been giving it leftover tomato nutes (4-18-38) plus Epsom salts and calcium nitrate. I only feed it once a week, though. It just gets water the rest of the time.

These things like their nutes. I am feeding now every other watering and watering or feeding about every 36 hours(black felt pots + sunshine = evaporation)No tip burn. Maybe I will up the dosage slightly. I don’t want nute burn but would like to max out if I can.
Fog what PPM are you feeding at
over 1000?

I do epsom salt too. @Kraven recommended feeding epsom salt heavily in the first 2 weeks of flower so I am trying it out. Hoping Kraven is ok. He was out having a serious operation and haven’t seen him in here in too long. Great guy… :(

One of the male flowers has bloomed. The stamens should open today.
AE9C178D-30E1-468A-B9A7-66CEE251CB38.jpeg

The 2 females are ready for some love…
Green pistil pheno then white pistil pheno

EDC4D45A-A53F-424C-A64F-01B7DD93CACB.jpeg

BAFD9E4E-77E8-4BBD-9C90-9625EC98732B.jpeg

3 days of rain so the girls and boy are inside under artificial lighting for today at least. My tent isn’t set up and I need to clean up my tool/grow room before I can set it up…
87FC2F8F-93CD-43DD-B73D-71DD33E4CAF2.jpeg

The male Freak is popping pollen so we will have seeds provided the Freaks don’t pull a fast one on me…

My neighbor is a 70 year old woman who frequently makes up stories. She told my wife she used to sell weed. Moved a pound a week then moved on to selling coke. Maybe. She was an acrobat in a circus the a ballerina. Maybe. She sold her house in Worcester for $800k(Mrs Fogey is a realtor and found she sold it for $500k). Not maybe. She knows all the state politicians(I told her to talk with our AG and have her reverse her ‘assault weapon’ ban). Maybe. She wandered over into my backyard a couple days ago and I was sitting in between my plants. She gabbed on and on and was eyeing my plants so I told her my cannabis plants were a hobby. She said she didn’t realize they were cannabis(but dealt weed?). I asked if she had ever seen cannabis like my Freakshows. She said all the time. LOL. She is lonely and harmless so I don’t call her out on her **…

Now thats fking funny. She wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up her ass. 😁
She has no kids. No family locally. Her lawyer is robbing her blind. I feel badly for her so I treat her kindly. Oh, and she is a liberal. I don’t hesitate to tune her in when she parrots the lefts rhetoric.

Lot of circus workers up your way. We've got one on here that likes to walk the tightrope....... 😁

I'm lovin' your Freaks.
Thx but they are pretty spindly. I think moving them back and forth between the grow dungeon and outside might have messed them up. Probably didn’t help that I started them June 21st either. This is primarily a seed run anyway. I want a taste and to see how the buzz is but I am not hopeful that I will see any awesome buds. The stems are rubbery(probably some silica would help like @Carty suggested)….

resident president and Freak girls grabbing a good sunny spot in my shady yard…
3A476349-D7E1-47E8-98E2-C57435C90D5B.jpeg

Cotton balls slowly growing…
D84B6345-6A3F-4C23-8D9E-D832EEB24C01.jpeg

I gave all of these a dose of epsom salt, molasses and EM1 a couple of days ago then some Extreme Blend today. I need to back off feeding the Freaks. Seeing some nute burn on older leaves and the ne(green pistils) is bordering on nitrogen toxicity. The AN nutrient feeding schedule from their website doesn’t vary between veg and bloom. 4 ml/ liter for grow, bloom and micro. I think I will give them plain water a couple of times then use 2 ml/ liter of the grow liquid and 4 each of micro and bloom. I am not using Bud Candy or Big Bloom this grow since I am really just going for seeds and a taste of their flavor. I will feed them properly when I get my tent going…

Latest posts

Back