One last garden (I know it's really late)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trueshoe

Reaction score
Found 10 seeds in a place I forgot about. Figured even though it's really late I might as well see what I get. Just germinated them last night... Going to grow outdoors, fairly close to my house... Figured these ones wouldn't get too big and would blend. My other garden is doing great but I can't visit daily. These ladies will get extra special attention just being more conveniently located. Anyway my questions are....

How big do you think they will get?

How much you reckon each plant should yield?...

That's a tough call:watchplant:
What your latitude level and the weather season you have are going to dictate what the yield should be. I would imagine you would get more of a harvest, than if you didn't do it. If you don't want to waste a great strain, I would suggest you wait. If it's a crap shoot...UCanDoIt:woohoo:

Yeah... I planted one strain late (White Widow, came late for some reason) on June 10th. They are already almost as tall as the ones I planted on April 30th. I know White Widow usually grows a bit taller than most though.

Figured I'd at least give it a shot.

right on, im debating putting out somemore clones too
but i know its gonna be cutting it close eh!

I have planted late starts out-side as late as the first week of August. I don't know what your physical location is but I'm in the upper mid-west, snows begin (usualy) in late October to early November. How tall they'll grow and how much you'll yield is dependant on what type and what strain and a whole host of other indeterminate variables. The one thing I can garantee is this, if you don't plant them you won't get any. So even if you only get a little it's worth the effort. Plus you get the pleasure of watching your own little grow and gain some experience as far as late starts go.
Best of luck and good growing.

Just do the math and figure 6 weeks for veg (if your daylight stays long enuff) and another 8+ at least to harvest. Then figure when your area usually frosts, which determines end of the season. The veg figure may not be as long as 6 weeks if your daylight hours are too minimal, but your babies will still grow through flowering. I would say you should be good though.

Friend-of-a-friend said:
Just do the math and figure 6 weeks for veg (if your daylight stays long enuff) and another 8+ at least to harvest. Then figure when your area usually frosts, which determines end of the season. The veg figure may not be as long as 6 weeks if your daylight hours are too minimal, but your babies will still grow through flowering. I would say you should be good though.

ditto.....
depends what latitude your at and what strain your growing. like friend said "just do the math".

Latest posts

Back