Ordering seeds to the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firepower

Reaction score
Im trying to find out how many people that live in the US order seeds and any issues to look out for.

1-How long do they usually take to receive?

2-Do you have them delivered to your house or somewhere else?

3-who did you order from?

4- Stealth Rating for package from 1 to 10 (10 being the stealthiest)

Reason im asking is because i started my first grow in my house with bagseeds and they are not doing bad..but im scared to order sseds to my house and end up getting raided..

Order from the Doc.(Dr.Chronic.com or Cannabean.com).. I live in the US as do many other members, and I have ordered quite a few seeds from overseas and NEVER had an order confiscated...ever.

I deliver to a safe addy.. preferably a p.o. box or a friends house. But have had seeds come straight here before too.

stealth..10 comes regular mail, and always well protected.
If you are that scared to order seeds then should u be growing, cause in this game/hobby, you got ALOT more to worry about than seeds. Helicopters, nosey neighbors,cops,neighborhood watch people, HELICOPTERS.. police... landlords, and you running your mouth to your friends ;)

I would not be messing with bagseed if it were me.. just a waste of time. when you go onto the doc's site ... check out the Mandala seeds hashberry, Speed Queen, Sadhu,Satori, and White Satin.If you want quality seeds at good prices that's where it's at mate.

Mandala seeds.com << go there and you can order straight from the breeder for cheaper. :)

Trust me dude, if you get busted, it more than likely isn't going to be because of a pack of seeds, if they get confiscated then all you will get is a letter stating they were confiscated. that's it.

I would worry more about dropping the soap after you get busted u know ??? I am sure if you were busted we here at Marijuana passion would pitch in to buy you some soap on a rope man.

be safe, tell NOBODY, and start with good genetics.... and that doesn't mean the most expensive you can find.... High prices dont' mean great genetics. Ask around before you buy... make sure you buy the right seeds for your grow area too... you don't want to get a pure sativa that is supposed to be for outdoors and have it outgrow the room, and your lights.

the bagseeds was to experiment before i paid for seeds, got to find out a lot of mistakes that needed correction. now im ready.
Im growing indoors and have no need for a massive light setup, its for personal use only. so neighbors or helicopters wont be an issue.

I just wasnt too comfortable ordering seeds to the same address that they will be growing in..

Thanks..

I agree with the Dr.

I just ordered seeds for the first time and they first arrived, and i was just like you, worrying about ordering. The thing is, dont order seeds to a friends house... because that means you have to tell your friend what you are doing!

anyway they come in extremely stealth packaging, i would tell you but then that would give away their secret packaging... I ordered mine from NirvanaSeeds... and they arrived in about 2 weeks after the order, i highly recommend this seed company

I agree, go to dr.chronic.com
Fast, dependable, stealthy service. The mandala strains are a great deal too.

Latest posts

Back