Outdoor Auto Chatter thread....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TexasMonster said:
I like the Himalaya Blue Diesel. Have you smoked any of that yet?

Red Green show was cool.

Yes, we're smoking partially dried, not-yet-cured HBD and love it. I think I like it better than RRF and my wife definitely likes it better.

Keep yer stick on the ice :D

i just chopped a rrf that i seeded and got about 100 seeds i'm also crossing the rrf with pandora ,blue himalaya diesel,fast bud,speed devil 2,la bella afrodita and automaria 2 witch is supposed to be an auto sativa.i'm gonna start some rrf inside in a few weeks and self a couple fems for seeds. i think i'm just gonna grow a bunch of these crosses outdoor this summer and see what we get.i'll keep a journal on some of them and get plenty of pics. very pleased with the rrf so far smell 9 taste 5(just dry no cure)potency 7.not great for pain relief but great for appetite and mood relaxed but not too spacey. highly worthy for a very low maintenance plant.

Dam....wish the outdoor auto group grow thread was still here....I guess it got lost in the crash....

im doing 30 or so hbd and mi5 outdoors very soon

Well I am planning on growing potentially 10 Onyx in northern Michigan. I'm not 100% sure what time I want to get them in but I have a location in mind. I am planning on starting them a couple weeks early under my hps lamp just so I know they are getting a good start. I am also planning on chucking some pollen and hoping that onyx is a stable strain so I can give it another shot some time in the future.

I was hoping I would be able to get two harvest out of the onyx. The first being where I pollinate them with the male onyx and the second I was thinking about trying and breeding them with some jilly bean that I had picked up. Tell me what you guys thing about this?

i'm hoping for two crops as well one from may to july and one from june to august.i also plan to try an auto x reg cross just for s&g.

I have 5 HBD FEM beans. I want one plant every 3 weeks from now (the first time a pop-up but it is temporary in the box, because the overnight low will be 40 to 60 during the day for the next week)...

anybody tried the short stuff SUPER CALI HAZE? they claim u can harvest 8-9oz off of 1 autoflowering plant which finishes in 100-120 days. i just got my seeds anybody got a head start on me?

hey guys, thinking of trying my first outdoor grow this year and was wondering how much sunlight do the plants need. i will be planting a cross of rrf and haze auto. i would really like to plant them in my yard but my neighbors are too close and i'm afraid the smell will travel. i do have woods behind my house but i think the plants won't get any direct light. will they do ok from indirect light from the sun or do they need several hours of full sun?

fishboybug said:
hey guys, thinking of trying my first outdoor grow this year and was wondering how much sunlight do the plants need. i will be planting a cross of rrf and haze auto. i would really like to plant them in my yard but my neighbors are too close and i'm afraid the smell will travel. i do have woods behind my house but i think the plants won't get any direct light. will they do ok from indirect light from the sun or do they need several hours of full sun?

Last summer I grew some Hindu Kush autos outside that got maybe 4 hrs direct light..all the rest day was shaded...ya cant beat the sun..even on a cloudy day:aok:...as for the smell..try planting some marigold in and around them..I hear that works well..I wish ya best of luck..take care and be safe

:ciao: Hampster..What can Brown do 4u:spit:...not sure what Im gonna have outside yet but I will tell ya it will be Nice..Good thread :48:

4u2sm0ke said:
Last summer I grew some Hindu Kush autos outside that got maybe 4 hrs direct light..all the rest day was shaded...ya cant beat the sun..even on a cloudy day:aok:...as for the smell..try planting some marigold in and around them..I hear that works well..I wish ya best of luck..take care and be safe

:ciao: Hampster..What can Brown do 4u:spit:...not sure what Im gonna have outside yet but I will tell ya it will be Nice..Good thread :48:

I forgot about this thread...one year old...anybody heard from lowrydergrower775?? This thread made me think about him...hope he is okay. I hate it when our peeps go missing...:(

4u2sm0ke said:

thanks for the info:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Dam....wish the outdoor auto group grow thread was still here....I guess it got lost in the crash....

start another one hammy. if you do, it will build fast. very fast. that was a very good classic bro. alls you can do is rebuild. but an outdoor HL thread right now will bring on the masses brother.

the wife, eLL, did her first grow this winter with two autos. one of bennys er x rrf, that he speaks of here on pg1 about making that cross:) , and an auto ak47 crossed by ohc.

she did a real nice job on those, and now wants to do them outdoors this summer, also.:) its getting close to beating up the gardens here. :hubba: peace...

so are we gonna do a outdoor auto grow or what.. i'm ready. started 5 masterlow seeds 2 days ago and have a crap load of RRF seeds i can start

Count me in.I've got 3 Super Cali Haze beans in germ.2 will go in 3-5 gal buckets and 1 will go in the ground.I'll start 2 more after these get going.Bucket plants will be in FFOF and the 1 in the ground will be in my other mix.Can't wait.

will be popin my super cali hAZE in couple weeks due 2 bad weather an not wanting 2gamble with these. I have 1 lowlife(mix seed) 1 onyx and 4 local grown autos outside right now. will post pics when worth the time

so are we gonna start a new thread for outdoor auto's so ppl wanting to watch the grow don't have to read thru all the chatter in this one?

Latest posts

Back