Outdoor Auto Chatter thread....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any AUTOs seeds. I am currently growing outdoor a flowering Bubblegum that might go back to reveg., i just got a Larry OG clone that i will put outdoors as well, and have 1 seed of Blueberry that will of course go outdoor. Not sure what i will be using for soil, two choices are happy frog and ocean forest, both from fox farms i think...Point is...I would love to get in on the journal you guys do... if i fit under requirements of course. ;)

Let's get the game on.I have 2 of 3 Super Cali Haze little ones I'm babying into adulthood.The first 1 is 6 days above dirt and the 2nd is only 3 days above dirt.The plant in the top bucket is a 13 day old Blue Widow and the bottom bucket is the oldest SCH.

clay's new ladies '11 001.JPG

clay's new ladies '11 002.JPG

clay's new ladies '11 018.JPG

This thing is taking off:D .It's in the sun during the morning then catches some shade for a few hours after noon time then finally more sun from about 3pm till dark.I let her sit in the night air for a bit then put her in my shed under cfls till morning.She is right at the 3 week mark and will probaly be over 12 inches by this evening.

april11 026.JPG

Latest posts

Back