Outdoor Garden Shots/ Show 'em Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey buds glad to see everyone's outdoor projects are winding down. Here on the homefront harvested and dried all but two plants. Got one sweet thai basil, one rosemary. Brought them inside and made a mini indoor garden in a bay window. Mama also wanted some japs to pickle. So the winter grows continue! So far got several little sprouts will post pics as soon as i go and get batteries.

Here's the pics of my now indoor garden. On the menu is sweet thai basil and the rosemary. i've neglected them a little, i think its time to straiten them up a bit. Followed by garlic chives, peppermint, cilantro, and my latest addition my jalepeno pepper sprouts. Gonna move them to their own pot when they get a little bigger.Enjoy! oops the sprouts are the little ones.

DCFC0029.JPG

DCFC0035.JPG

DCFC0036.JPG

DCFC0037.JPG

DCFC0038.JPG

DCFC0039.JPG

Snapped these for my bud Irish who i haven't seen in a couple. Hope everythings well with you and the misses. Got some rosemary left and the wifey's jalepeno plants are getting bigger.

DCFC0027.JPG

DCFC0028.JPG

DCFC0029.JPG

Latest posts

Back