Outdoor Guerilla Grow '07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
The plants are very early seedlings around 2 weeks now. Its been cool and cloudy and even snowed once since they've germ'd so its goin a lil slow. Finally sapposed to get over 70 here this weekend and the warm weather will stick around hopefully. The soil mix is soilless, just some things i had around. peatmoss, coco coir, vermiculite and some gypsum. For the first month or so im gonna let them grow into their one gallon pots and get a good root mass before i transplant to 5 gallon pots. Ive bought the mix. Consists of promix peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and gypsum. As far as nutes go ive chosen advanced nutrients, For vegging i have caboload, organic iguana juice grow, sensiZym and organic B (all of which im going to use in conjunction with one another) and during flower Sweat Leaf and an organic flowering formula. I do have one question for you guys who clone. Would you guys transplant the plants and then take clones to let the plant get arranged in its new pot and medium or is it ok to take clones before i transplant? They wont be ready for cloning or transplanting until late may/early june. Here are the pics, sorry for the quality but its all i have.

plant1.jpg

plant 2.jpg

plant3.jpg

plant4.jpg

looking good man!!! ill be keepin my eye on this good to see another outdoor grow!!!

Updated! Deff. bigger and growing much faster then they were when it was chilly.

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

Updated pics tomarrow, I would like to start using some organic tea for em, they look about ready for it.

yeah start them off on a very low dose man looking good man have you checked my grow out i updateded it today man peace out dude hit me up tommarwo when your in chat peace

their looking nice man how long has it been like half a month lookin good drift peace

Its been around half a month since they started growing, I put them in around a month ago but the cold weather and cloudy days kept them from growing much at all. They are really taking off now that it's warm and the sun is blinding, growing two nodes in the past week!!! Hopefully i'll be able to take some clones in mid may and have a few more plants to work with.

yeah the cold weather is why they arnt so big just wait in another month their be up to you waist

anyone think they are still too young for diluted nutrients? I havent added anything and the soil medium has none. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated

Man im like the only one that posts in your grow lol yeah you could use some diluted nutes they really dont need them but it would help them grow faster

Oh yeah im not going to startin given the other my ones that are about your size ferts and nute for another week or 2

like kind said dilute em at least half or less !!!! but they look great !!!!!

I was told to start adding nutes when the first set of "True Leaves" come in. The fan leaves just came out so im goin to order my liquid ferts pretty soon. Organic Iguana Juice from Advanced Nutrients has really caught my attention so i'll be ordering it as soon as i can. Pics will be updated as soon as its clear out, i was goin to update today but its been raining all day (much needed). Im also goin to be ordering some masterlow seeds for outdoors as well. Another journal will be on its way!!! Thanks everyone who has helped me thus far, the help is much appreciated!!!

Update 5/7/07

Pic number two: Plant is a lil droopy. Any ideas why?

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Has anyone used it?My question is doing the foliar method I have never applied anything foliar before.Do you spray the whole thing or just the leaves.I am in the 5th week of flowering and I don't want to screw them up.Any advise would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back