Outdoor Guerilla Grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedGuerilla

Reaction score
Ive read alot of sticky's,Threads,Website and what not about guerilla growing but It will be nice to hear from people who atchually grew outdoors and whats a must to have and do, Also what not to do, etc....? Just basically any info you wanna share about this topic, Please do?
Thanks in advance!

I did some way back but it's late maybe tomorrow I can organize my thoughts for now do a search on the brown dirt warrior grow videos they are fun.

Hi there. Welcome to MP. It's good to have you here. This is the right place if you want to learn how to grow mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I am going to try to answer your questions to the best of my ability....here goes...

First thing is location. You need to find an area that is far away from people. You need to be sure that this area is away from prying eyes. You don't want to be seen going to this location frequently either. It needs to be secluded.

Next, your soil. You need to decide if you want to haul soil out to your location or just use the ground to plant your plants. If you use your own soil, you will have much better results but it's up to you in the end. I would dig a 3 ft deep hole 2 ft wide. I would then line the hole with plastic, cut some holes in the plastic to allow excess water to drain, and fill with my own soil. I use pro mix. Really great stuff.

You then need to germinate some seeds. You can do a bagseed grow or you could order some good genetics and go that route. That's up to you also. I would germinate my seeds in a damp paper towel until a root sprouted and then plant it in dixie cups for about two weeks. At about two weeks old, I transplanted them into my prepared holes. This will give you the best results. You can just plant the seeds in your holes and hope for the best but the results would be better with my method.

I don't know how much you want to care for the plant since its a guerilla grow. I always took great care for my outdoor ladies but I didn't have to worry about people where I used to live. Nature would take care of them for the most part but you would have to return to remove males.

I hope this helps. If you need any more info, just ask. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

rule number 1 tell no1!!!!
if somebody (other than you) knows your growing then your grow is in jealerdy from start to finish. stick to this rule, everything else is up to you location, nutes etc.

Good stuff canna. That's one thing I forgot to mention. Take care and be safe.

hey smokey you werent around to see my dispair last season, 25 plants - 0 in a week lol. ive learned my lesson now, i just want others to know that people DO get jealous, and will want what youve got if they dont have it. (make sense?)
im still doing a grow with last seasons partner, but im also doing loner run, so that i can ensure a harvest this time round. in fact i think ill start my journal now lol.

good info from smokeybear..i have a similar method and everything works great...i have about 40 in dixie cups right now! :)

Sounds good guys thanks for the advice, Yea I also know from experience not to tell nobody It's pretty much common sence IMHO...
OK, But I do have a question about the holes/pots, Im planning on growing 10 plants in two plots so 5 in each plot and I really dont wont to dig 10 big holes so I was thinking of useing 10 gallon pots for my grow, Or do you think with them big pots my grow will be found easier? Or if I plant them in 3 gallon pots and wait for the sex of the plant then plant em in the holes so I dont have to waste my time,money and effort on digging extra holes that might be for a male, You know what I mean? So what you think?

id say instead of holes or pots, you turn the soil over about the size of your 10gal bucket and then mound your soil on top of that. less wasted time, and all the greatness of planting them str8 in the ground. the only problem is that the water will run off the mound quickly, so i would get yourself some moisture retaining crystals and only water as you see fit.

thats what im doin mate it worked a treat for a fella i know. he does every year without fail he gets a good harvest, hes an old fella and cant do too much digging for himself so he takes 1 of them hand forks that you just twist and the soil breaks up. break it up until its quite fine, then ad your soil. he uses orginic nutes in his soil so he only need water it on each visit. im adding water crystals to the soil, to lessen the need to water so much, because these babies love a good drink.

i also plan to do this, putting the flowering nutes in the turned-over soil and the veg nutes in soil that i add. that way when the roots are bigger (ie in the flowering stage) they get the nutes that they are gonna need.

heres a pic of that fork i was saying he uses.

PIC04222152.jpg

PIC04222151.jpg

Thats intersting, I already got some pro mix(Organic) at the site right now without fertz in it tho. I really dont wont to put fertz in my soil because Iam gunno be feeding the fertz through water and I dont wont to over feed em. I also wont to keep it simple. I think I know what you mean about the holes, Correct me if Im wrong. Dig a hole half the size you planned, Fill it with soil but also put the same amount above the ground thats in the ground, right? That does save abit of work I guess!

I also think this week Iam going out to buy some of the moistere crystal and mulch. That should hold the moistere for a couple days from watering. Mulch on the bottom and top and the crystals mixed in the soil.

i started some plants in my apartment and my lease ended up ending so i had to take them 3 at a time,out to some woods (that i didnt own) off the side of a road in the boonies. one thing i'd suggest is collecting your piss in a 2 liter or 3 liter bottle,when you go out there,pour it around your site (do it everytime you go out there.expecially if it rains.it repels deer and other wild life) i also hung irish spring soap in bushs that were close to my site and i never had problems with rabbits,deer,racoons or squirrels. i also suggest to never take the same route to your site.also try to blend your plants in,dont use anything thats gonna pop out if a helicopter comes by.
i just dug holes (big enough for my pots and put them in) be on the look out for bugs and other things,i remember going out to my plants and finding cob web looking things on my plants,i forget what i did to get rid of them (it was about 8 or 9 yrs ago) but just stick with this site,theres alot of well informed people on here that are willin to give some useful advise. good luck-G_48911

RedGuerilla said:
I also think this week Iam going out to buy some of the moistere crystal and mulch. That should hold the moistere for a couple days from watering. Mulch on the bottom and top and the crystals mixed in the soil.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just what it says, thats it!

Latest posts

Back