over dose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatman

Reaction score
well a good friend of mine just died of a alcohol poisioning.to much vodka at one time.i just hate it.i had tyalked to him just 3 weeks ago about his problem.drinking.he had lost hiswife(divorce)lost his job to drinking,all in last 5 months.i tryed to get him to smoke a hooter but he said no.no drugs for him.laugh.never see any body od on mmj:mad:

That's s****y..it's sad to see people go under such circumstances..atleast he's in a better place now :(

Sorry to hear about your mate fatman.:48:

thanks folks for the kind words.it is just such a waste.:(

Stuff like this is happening everyday, everywhere, all the time, and yet pot is a banned substance? It just seems so mixed up. Which one is really the lesser evil here?

My thoughts to you during your time of need friend, I know stuff like this is rough, and the fact that you had just talked to him recently about it makes it even worse. With time things will get easier. They may never feel better, but they will get easier.

thats messed up man...sorry to hear about ur friend...im sure hes in a better place

you know what hurts most is i wonder if i could have done more.i know my friend was crying out for help and i did not have the answers he wanted to hear.im just sry for all involved.he just left so many folks a hurting.the alcohol bug had him all tied up.just a shame.:heart:
fatman
i can handle anything but temptation:(

Oh Fatman, try not to blame yourself. You did what you could. He just wasn't ready for the help. :( I know it's hard to not dwell on the shoulda, coulda, woulda's. But please don't beat yourself up.

man my pops was on the verge of dieing from drinking he would get up in the moring have a hang over from drinking the night before drink to get rid of it drink all day long go to work work on motor cycles the only thing i think that got him to stop is my mom having my oldest brother from what i hear thats when he stoped idk i wasnt even alive when all this happened but im happy he quit he has been total sober for 21 year next month so i am glad he stoped and man im so sorry about your friend man like duchmaster said hes in a better place peace man

booze is far more dangerouse than weed......I havent touvhed any alcohol since 1990.........I feel a whole hell of alot better.......and have more money on sturdays now.......use to blow whole paycheck on fridays........

peple should be carefull when drinking...also if you see a friend drinking like that...try to get the bottle and water it down after he gets drunk.....it may safe his/her life......I live in a dry county and I hope it stays dry......not many drunks on the road on weekends here.

Latest posts

Back